Chapter 15

Jimin's POV

"Daddy... where are we going... and why are you crying?" Haneul asked as I gathered things for him to play with at Yoongi's. I ignore him and continue packing his stuff.

"Are you crying because of the secret?" He asked again. I look at him, "yes baby, but daddy is okay. We're going to a friend's house for a little bit. He also has a boy your age" I tell him.

His eyes light up, "really?! Is he going to play with me?". I shrug, "maybe he will, who knows". I finally got everything packed and grabbed Haneul's jacket, "here, but this one". I help him with his jacket and we head out to Yoongi's.

•time skip•

I knock on Yoongi's door and wait for a little before I see Yoongi open the door, "Hey babe. Come in" he smiles, I walk in and see a whole bunch of toys scattered on the floor, "sorry about the mess, Joon was playing a few minutes ago" he scratches the back of his head looking nervously. "Hey, it's fine, Haneul does the same thing" I smile at him.

"I think Joon Woo is in his room. You can go there if you want" he tells Haneul. He nods and runs to Joon's room.

"So you want to tell me why you were crying when you called me?" He asks after a few minutes of silence. I sigh and sit on his couch, "Yeah, I picked Haneul up from Jungkook's house and he, of course, was ignoring everything that involved Haneul. Like he let him open the door by himself while he was looking at his phone. Haneul could've gotten kidnapped or something" I say angrily. I paused for a little to calm myself down, "so after I picked him up, Haneul said he had a secret but he couldn't tell me because he promised Hoseok, my so-called best friend, that he wouldn't tell him. Haneul never keeps secrets from me, so after a while, he finally told me that Hoseok was over at Jungkook's place kissing him! Can you believe that? My best friend and my ex-boyfriend kissing, in front of my son!" My eyes start watering, "it's not like I care or anything, but Hoseok was my best friend, you know? He knew how much Jungkook has hurt me in the past, how many times he's cheated on me, but it looks like it flew all out the window" I cried.

Yoongi hugs me and starts rubbing my back, "shhh, it's okay. What he did was shitty and he doesn't deserve your friendship. You're better off without him". I continue to cry as he continues to console me.

After a while, I stopped, "you okay now?" He asks. I nod, "thanks for being there" he smiles, "isn't that what boyfriends do?"

We start to lean in until Haneul and Joon Woo run out of the room, "Daddy, it's the boy from the park!" Haneul yells, he looks so excited.

"Really? That's great, you already know him then, go ahead and continue playing" I smile at them and watch them run back into the room.

Yoongi grabs my chin, "now... where were we?"