Chapter 28

Jungkook's POV

"Prove that you want me. After the party, break up with him" I look at Taehyung I'm shocked, is he serious? I stare at him for a while, to see if he's joking, but his face looks serious. "Okay, I'll do it. I'll show you that I want you."

He nods his head and looks around, "I didn't know you have a kid" he says quietly. I look at Haneul with Jimin, "Yeah, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to run off." He shakes his head, "I wouldn't have run off, I love kids," he looks at Haneul, "I guess Jimin is his dad too? You've guys dated?"

I sigh, "yeah a long time ago, but it... didn't work out." He looks at me curiously, "why? Jimin is the sweetest guy and he treats Yoongi amazingly. How come your relationship didn't work out?" God, do I have to say it?

"It's because he cheated on me numerous times until I finally ended it." I turn around and see Jimin standing there, I look back at Taehyung to see his reaction, "oh really?" He says while looking back at me. Jimin nods, "yup, with my best friend on top of that", Taehyung looks shocked, "that's so messed up on so many levels".

I look at Taehyung nervously, and I see Jimin wall away, "but I had a perfectly good reason..." Taehyung shushes me, "there is no good reason to cheat. If I took you back, would you have cheated on me again? Because if that's the case, then I don't want you." He turns around and walks towards the kids.

I watch him walk away, in shock. "Okay guys, it's time to open the presents," Jimin says, the boys running towards him, excitedly. Yoongi starts handing the boys their presents and they go wild.

After presents, we go straight to the cake. Yoongi sits the boys down on the chair and Jimin is snapping pictures, smiling. Everyone sings "happy birthday" and both boys blow out the candles. Yoongi cut the cake and served everyone.

"Jungkook... can we talk" I hear Hoseok say. I look at him and nod my head. He leads me outside and we sit on the little bench that's there, "what is it Hoseok?" He looks down at his hands, "I just want to know if... you still love me?" I look at him in shock, "really, Hoseok? You ask that now, at my son's birthday party? Couldn't you have waited a little while?" I ask annoyed.

"Please tell me, I saw you talking to that guy, and you were looking at him with so much love... I just want to know if you still love me..." he says, still looking down. I sigh, "to be honest Hoseok, I never loved you. I liked you a lot, but there was no love..." I start to say

Hoseok interrupts me, "what does he have, that I don't?" He finally looks up at me, and I see that he's crying. I look down, "he's just perfect... every time I see him or hear his name, my heart does backflips. He's... I can't put it into words" I say smiling, thinking of Taehyung.

————————————————————————

A.N- I'm kinda losing inspiration for this book. I'll try my best to finish it