Chapter 27

Taehyung's POV

It's the day of the birthday party. Yoongi has called me to help them set up. Of course, I agreed.

I rush to get ready and as I head out the door, I grab the presents for the boys. I drive towards Yoongi's house. I park my car, grab the gifts, and head inside. Jimin looks up at me, "oh great, you're here! Can you do me a huge favor and go to the bakery and get the cake? We're kind of running behind" he laughs nervously. I put the gifts down, "Yeah sure. What bakery?" He tells me the bakery and I make my way towards it.

After I pick up the cake, I make my way back. "Where do you want the cake?" I ask Yoongi since he's the only person I see. "Put it in the fridge," he says and continues to put up decorations. I do as he says, "where's Jimin and the boys?" I ask.

"I told Jimin to take a nap with the boys because he was stressing out" he laughs. I chuckle a little, "Do you need any help?" I ask. "No everything is done, the party starts in an hour so we can just chill for a little". I nod and we head towards the living room, "so how are you feeling?" He asks after a while.

I look down, "I'm hurt, you know? I thought I was the only one, but he was cheating on me the whole time. I should leave him, but I just love him so much" I say as my eyes tear up a little bit. Yoongi leans over and hugs me, "it's okay to feel hurt, I would too. Things will get better"

I hope so.

•time skip •

The guests had started to arrive, even Namjoon was here. He usually never comes because of work. There are so many people here, it's crazy. I'm sitting there talking to Yoongi and Jin, when I see Jungkook walk in, with that waiter guy. Why is Jungkook here?

"Daddy!" Haneul yells, running up to him. My eyes go wide, he has a kid? That's Jimin's kid.

I guess he feels me staring at him and he looks up, catching me staring at him. I see his eyes go wide and he starts walking towards me.

"Hey..." he says.

"I see you made your choice..." I say, looking towards Hoseok. He looks at him then back at me, "no I don't want him, I want you baby..."

"Prove it then," I say, cutting him off. He looks at me confused, "huh?"

"Prove that you want me. After the party, break up with him"