Chapter 16

Yoongi's POV

Jimin had spent the night at my place. Joon Woo and Haneul were happy that they got to play a little longer. Last night was amazing, to say the least. Jimin and I cuddled all night, occasionally kissing here and there. We ordered take out for us and the kids.

I was the first to wake up. I check in the boys and I see them cuddling on Joon Woo's bed. I smile, closing their door and heading to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After a while, I felt arms snake around my waist, "I missed you". I smile and face him, "I've only been gone for 30 minutes, baby", he kisses me and pouts, "I know.... but I was so warm next to you and you left me"

Gosh, he's so cute, how did I get so lucky.

"I won't do it again," I say as I kiss him. He smiles at me, "where are the boys?" He asks after a few minutes, "sleeping. I was going to wake them up when breakfast is done because Joon Woo can get a little grumpy if someone wakes him up" I laugh.

"Oh okay" he smiles, "do you need any help?" He asks. "No babe, I got it"

•time skip•

We wake up the boys after I finish cooking breakfast. Of course, Joon Woo is grumpy and whiny. As we're eating, Joon Woo decides to crawl into my lap, "daddy, I'm still tired" he whispers.

Jimin looks up at him and chuckles, "baby, you just woke up. How are you still tired?" He asks. Joon Woo shrugs and cuddles into my chest, "can you finish eating first? Daddy spent a long time making this food" I say. He nods and goes back to his seat.

"Daddy, I'm tired too" I hear Haneul say. "Just like Yoongi told Joon Woo, finish eating, then you can go back to sleep". He nods and scarfs down his food.

After breakfast, the boys run back into the room as Jimin and I clean up. "Do you wanna head back to bed too?" I ask.

"As long as I get to cuddle you, then yes"