Fear

He doesn't even think. In less than a second, he's back in the Next Steep. "Amy!" He's shouting but he doesn't care,
"Something bad has happened! You have to help!"
She's next to him before he even blinks.
"Piper…" is all he gets out initially.
"What happened to Piper? Finn, what happened? Is she okay?" He sees for the first time that Amy really does care about her as much as Piper said. There's a fire in Amy's eyes.
"We were on the phone and she was getting stressed about…something and I told her to relax but she said she couldn't breathe and it cut off and I don't know-"
"Piper has anxiety!"
"I know!"
"Finn, she could have had a panic attack!"
"What?" He hadn't stopped to process that. A panic attack. How could he let this happen?
"Where is she?" Amy snaps him back to reality.
"I, I asked but she didn't reply."
"Finn, we have to find her!"

She doesn't even stop to tell him where she's going or reach for his hand. She races straight for Emily's office, Finn's words pulsing through her mind. " Something bad has happened! Piper…" Piper has to be okay. Nothing bad could happen to her.
"Emily!" She's barely got there.
Emily arches her eyebrows, "What?"
Emily then takes a minute to look at Amy's face, and Finn's, who is 2 steps behind her. Her tone softens, "What's going on?"
"We think Piper is having a panic attack."
"You think? Where is she?" Worry curses through Emily's voice.
"Finn was on the phone with her and she said she couldn't breathe. The call cut off; we don't know where she is."
Emily doesn't even take a second to process this. She opens her logbook.
"Piper is not at the studio today. She requested a day off. Nick signed it." She observes, anxiously.
She snatches the phone and dials rapidly,
"Riley. Yes, hi. SNS. Are you at James's? Is Piper there? Do you know where she might be? We think from a phone call she might be having an anxiety attack. I know. Meet you there. Bye, I love you."
Amy and Finn are staring at her fearfully as she looks up again.
"She's not at home. She has a chemistry test tomorrow so Riley reckons she's at the library. Let's go. I'll send Nick a text telling him he's in charge and that you two won't be in rehearsal."
"Come on, Piper." Emily whispers to no one as they leave.

An extra chapter as a treat! I hope, anyway, my writing sucks. ;)