Friendship

Amy feels a million things as she approaches her. Anger, betrayal, hurt, confusion, but also worry and love. Her feet are elevated and she's lying down. As soon she spies her, she reacts just as Amy knew she would.
"Amy! I am so so sorry! I messed up your whole relationship! Oh, I'm a terrible best friend! Do you hate me?"
"No, Piper, I could never hate you. Just breathe, ok?"
Piper looks so relieved that I feel a little bad for sounding more tired than genuine.
"I'm more mad at Finn than you. You just had feelings, he acted on them." Apparently this was the wrong thing to say.
"You know Finn, he's impulsive! He just didn't think! Don't judge him. It's my fault- I didn't tell you!"
"Oh my gosh. Piper, you really love him."
"I-"
"You could've told me. I would've felt betrayed but I would have let you be with him."
"You are the most important to me. Don't ever tell Finn, though." Amy smiles.
"You are the most important to me too." Piper smiles in return.
"Piper, you can't do this to yourself, okay? You don't bottle things up and drive your mind crazy."
"I was trying to-"
"Make everyone else happy? I know. But I was always going to get hurt as soon as the kiss happened. That's hard to hear but it's true."
"I thought that if Finn loved you, you would be together and happy and never know about the kiss. I never thought that he would-, It's me, I'm just too-"
"The only end to that sentence is 'awesome'." Piper's smile deepens.
"I'm so sorry."
"I know."
"Why are you not furious?"
"You wouldn't be furious at me. On the inside, sure. But you would never let me know." Amy looks at her best friend earnestly. She sees Finn coming and walks away. As she stands up, she is full of care for Piper and a memory floods her.
"First kiss? Amy, I want my first kiss to be somewhere dreamy, like a hill at sunrise or a library. It's  a good kiss and I know he actually cares and after he leaves me alone because he knows I need time to process things."
"Really?" She remembers laughing, "You have it all planned out."
"Don't you?"

She grabs his arm. He looks annoyed, but she knows it's because he wants to see her, so now she wants to tell him even more. He grins as she tells him.
"Second kiss?" She suggests.
He gives Amy a 'thank you' look and approaches her, and Amy can feel his nervous energy behind her.

They are meant to be together.

"Amy!" Piper rushes up to her, too excitable and in love to even get her sentence out and for a single second, Amy doesn't actually care. She doesn't care that Finn kissed Piper or  that Piper hid her feelings or that Finn didn't have the courtesy to tell her or that she felt so damn hurt. Because her best friend was happy.
"I just had the most magical, dreamy kiss in the whole world! Me, Piper! I was kissed by a boy who actually cares about me and gets me and it was beautiful! I don't even know-"
"You deserved that kiss, Piper. I'm happy for you."
"Amy, I don't know what to say - Thank you."
"For what?"
"For not hating me, for letting me be with your ex-boyfriend, for understanding, for caring, for being the best. I only told one person about my dream kiss. And it wasn't Finn." Piper can't comprehend how lucky she is. Amy is everything she needed and wanted a best friend to be.
"Thank you."
"Seriously, why are you thanking me?"
"Because you've always, always been there for me. And you only want what is good for me. And because you didn't even think about what you wanted in all of this, only what I would've wanted. You know that I'm hurting right now and that it will hurt for a while but you're still there, trying to cheer me up and thanking me anyway."
Amy hugs her best friend. Both of them needed that that hug.

He sees Piper and Amy hugging and it's honestly the best feeling in the world. At the end of the day, he wants them both to be happy and he was scared he'd ruined their friendship permanently. How in the world did this work out? He reckons that God saw that Piper was hurting and fixed everything. It wasn't for him. He was a massive douche and he knows it. He won't ever hurt her again. She notices him as she hugs Amy and smiles at him. His lips curl upward in response. He is so lucky.

300+ reads and 35 votes! You guys are making my day I appreciate it soo much. Excited for tomorrow's episode?

Sidenote: if canon messes up Pamy, I'm rioting ;)