Love

This grin vanishes for a moment when he is next to her.
"Are you in pain? Are you stressed? Do you need me to go away forever?…I told Amy, I'm sorry, is that good?" 
She looks at him contentedly for a second. "No, No, definitely no, and yes." He smiles. She smiles. He lays down next to her, and turns to face her. They're so close, and he can't help but…laugh. His laughter is contagious and she's burst out laughing too. He loves her laugh.
"Pipes, what is wrong with me? How did I do this to you?" The laughter falls away.
"You acted on impulse, on feelings. Feelings are complicated." She echoes him.
"There is nothing wrong with you. I'm the crazy one. I fell unconscious because I was worried about a secret." Her eyes look sad as she says this.
He reaches for her hand. His eyes soften.
"Pipes, I need you to listen to me. You are not crazy. You have anxiety;it affects your mental wellness. None of this is on you. You didn't ask for it. You just need to know your triggers and talk to people. If it's making you stress, you tell me. You always tell me, right?"
"Right."

He gets her. He actually gets her. Piper wants to cry; it's such a unique feeling. It's happiness and release and sadness and madness.
"I said you were a person I love. I am in love with you. Oh, that is so terrifying." She chuckles at herself.
"I love you. Yeah, it's pretty freaky."
"Come on." He pulls her up by her hand.
"Where are we going?" He looks at her all grinning and she can tell he has a plan.
"You'll see."
They walk through a lot of aisles, full of books. Piper takes in that warm, booky smell. He finally stops. She looks around. She sees Holly Bourne's "it only happens in the movies" and realises that they're in the teen romance section.
"Why-" 
She stops talking as she looks at him. He's got a crooked smile, and his eyes which look like the ocean are shining with love. His eyebrows are furrowed slightly and he runs a hand through his tousled hair. She's taken aback by how damn good looking he is. His hand touches her face and it's so warm. His eyes seem to question and she answers by leaning in and closing her own eyes. When he kisses her, she feels like she's floating. A candle is lit inside of her and she feels its light. She never wants to stop kissing him.

He's pretty proud of himself. The teen romance section was his own idea and from the look on her face she's captivated. Her hazel eyes twinkle and she curls a strand dark hair around her finger. Her lips are rose and inviting. She's never looked more beautiful to him. He doesn't want to kiss her because how will he be able to pull away. He tries to ask her with his eyes if he can. She leans forward and kissing her, knowing he loves her and out in the open fills his whole body with electricity. Why did he even wait?

He pulls away, eventually and gives her the cutest look before walking away. In a typical Finn fashion, he nearly stumbles into an old lady as he 'elegantly' leaves her alone. She relives what just happened. Emily once told her that her kiss with her second boyfriend, Hunter, was "everything she wanted a kiss to be." Piper never related to Emily more. That kiss was magical. She twirls around and lets herself giggle joyously.

Amy sees Finn emerging from the teen romance section. He looked dazed. He knocks into an old lady, and she stifles a laugh. Typical, typical Finn. He notices her and runs up to her. He throws his arms around her.
"Thank you." She knows what's up.
"You kissed her?"
"I did."
Amy beams. Piper really deserved that kiss. He smile fades a little as she becomes aware that Finn is still hugging her. He's a good guy. Latroy is a good guy. Henry is too. Why did this always happen? She was always second best.

But that was okay, if it meant Piper was first.