Comfort (Part 2)

This is Finn's goodbye to this book. Thank you so much for all the support.

Machine is pretty fun, Finn muses. In her keen nature, of course Piper goes first. She's so creative - It's one of the things he loves most about her - So instead of a classic train motion or up-and-down, she hangs her head low, then lifts it, and creates a halo with her hands and waggling fingers around her head. He laughs a lot. Then she motions for him to join and he does. He makes the motion of pulling her along a rope, and she leans to make it more realistic. Then Amy. Fake punching against his back. Henry, Kenzie, Heath, Ozzy, Richelle, Lily and Kingston and finally Emily herself. She seems a lot happier than the falsetto she welcomed then with, and he's glad. He'd really grown to love Emily over the last month.
"We have to play would you rather!" Kenzie exclaims
"But active! So you have to do what you choose." Upping the stakes. Typical Richelle. The team sits in a circle. Finn offers Emily a spot next to him, and she takes it.
"I'll start, as I suggested it. Richelle, would you rather kiss Ozzy or Kingston?
Of course her idea backfired on her. If she said her honest answer, she'd have to kiss Ozzy. In front of everyone. But if she lied, Lily wouldn't talk to her for weeks.
"Ozzy," She says reluctantly.
To her surprise, he says gently, "You don't have to."
"Yeah she does!" She kisses him quickly. It was nice. But that was a very private opinion.
"Kenzie." She challenges, "Would you rather take all your clothes off and wear them inside out for the whole night, or wear Heath's clothes. He has spare so he can wear them."
Kenzie thinks.
"I'll wear Heath's clothes."
Heath, bless him, has no idea how to take this. Was that romantic? Should he thank her? And most importantly, what if his clothes smelled?
"I bet they reek." Ozzy chuckles.
"What?" Kenzie smiles. "This top would be so itchy inside out." She goes to change. Heath's clothes fit her surprisingly well, and they are comfortable. Take that, Richelle.
"Finn," Heath figures he was involved so he can ask, "Would you rather dance a romantic duet with Amy or make out with Piper in front of us?"
"What?" Piper and Amy shout at the same time. Heath grins. Piper doesn't know if she wants him to do either of those things. So, he takes her by shock when he kisses her. She's a sucker for being kissed by him so she kisses back. He pulls away after a few very long seconds and strokes her arm. She has no words.
"Yuck," Lily remarks.
"Oh, you can talk!" Finn replies. "In fact, Lily, would you rather list all the things about Kingston that bother you, or have a shower in juice."
Lily loved Kingston, but her hair. Her hair.
"Your hair." He reads her like a book, and for that, she sacrifices her hair. Finn pours some Raspberry juice all over Lily and she squeals. Everyone is in fits of laughter.
"Thank you." She says sarcastically. Finn had already gone, so to get him back, she chose his weakness. "Piper,"
Piper enjoyed the game, but she didn't like the spotlight about as much as Professor Umbridge in Harry Potter didn't like children.
"Yes," Her voice is all quiet.
"Would you rather pour juice all over Amy or all over Finn? "
Is she kidding? That's what she has to choose between. Then she feels a hand grasp hers and whilst his look is hoping she doesn't pick him, she knows what to do.
"Finn." She says confidently. She's even smiling.
"I'm so offended!" He says, but his face matches hers. Amy hugs her bestfriend in thanks.
Finn is happy to endure the juice shower. You gotta get juiced one in a while for the people you care about.

And he cared about her, a lot.