5.

Asuka has just finished talking with her friends before she went to bed. But before she even goes to sleep, she heard someone yelling. She's sensing something's wrong. She quickly put on her cat slippers before returning out of her room. She came to a door and freezes. 

"This is Anakin's room. Is he having a nightmare?" She talks to herself. 

She sighs and carefully knock on the door. But his cries continued. Letting out a loud sigh, Asuka begins to glow green as she walk backwards. She ran and kicked the door down. 

Anakin woke up with a gasp when he heard a loud slam. He thought Asuka was in danger but she was the one who kicked the door down. He looked at her strange outfit, a white and tan cat nightgown with a hoodie for ears and a tail on her butt. 

Asuka hops on his bed and place her hands on his cheeks. His tense body immediately calmed as her hands softly rubbed his sweaty cheeks. The memory of screams and pleads of his mother made his eyes widen in shock.

"My mom." He mumbled out. Asuka's heart dropped, she remembers Shmi, she was so kind and caring. That she felt like Shmi is her second mother. 

"Ani, is your mother in danger?" Asuka asked as she blushed when she stared at his toned upper body. 

"I-I don't know, but...I think she might be." Anakin said as he pulled Asuka's body into his, he needs her.

"Then, we can go to Tatoonie in the morning to save her." 

Her zipper was low, exposing her cleavage as she lays down next to him. He stared at her exposed chest and blushed. Then, he looks at her face and he falls in love with Asuka a lot more than before.

**************************

Asuka and Anakin got out of the taxi with R2 trailing behind him. Asuka pats his head to calm his anxiety on their return of Tatoonie. She put her hood up as she walks beside Anakin and hold his hand in fright. 

Anakin felt her hand grab his hand and feel her fear and anxiety. He squeezed her hand to assure her. Then, they walked closer towards Watto's shop.

"Chut-Chut, Watto."

Watto looked up at the two, even though he didn't recognize them but the girl looked familiar. 

"Let me help you with that." Anakin says as he picked up the broken droid. Watto squinted his eyes at the odd stranger, "What? What do you want?" 

"Wait! You're a Jedi! Whatever it is...I didn't do it." Watto claimed as Asuka rolled her eyes, thinking how unlikely it is.

"I'm looking for Shmi Skywalker." Watto looks at the young Jedi as he puts two and two together. "Ani? Little Ani? You are Ani! It is you!" Watto begins to laugh as his heavy wings flap.

"You sure sprouted, huh? A Jedi! Whattaya know! Hey....maybe you could help with some deadbeats who owe me a lot of money." Asuka sighs as she brush her hair and speaks, "We're not here to help you with your problems. Now tell us where we can find Shmi Skywalker,,,it's urgent." 

Watto looks at the young woman and realize it is the same girl that catch Anakin's eyes all those eyes ago. 

"Oh, yeah. Shmi. Uh...she's not mine a no more a I sold her."

Anakin looks at Asuka as her eyes went wide. "What? You sold her." 

"Years ago. Sorry, Ani, but you know, business is business, huh? Yeah, I sold her to a moisture farmer named, uh, Lars. At least I think it was Lars. Believe it or not, I heard he freed her and married her. Can ya beat that, eh?"

"Do you know where they are now?" 

"Ooh, long way from here. Someplace over on the other side of Mos Eisley, I think, mmm." 

"I'd like to know." 

"Eh, sure. Absolutely! Let's go look at my records, huh?" Watto started to fly into his shop. Anakin following after him but Asuka stops him.

"Anakin, are you alright?" 

A small smile graced on his face as he looks at her with his bright eyes. "My mother is no longer a slave for him, that's the one thing I've always wanted for her."

***********************

"I think that's it." Asuka points out as Anakin lands the Nubian ship just a few miles away from a small hut. Asuka notice Anakin is feeling a lot more anxious to see if his mother is alright.

Asuka and Anakin walks down the ramp of the ship, there was that feeling again, something bad is about to happen. She must stop whatever it is about to happen. 

"R2, stay with the ship." Asuka asked the droid. He lets out a disappointment but he did as he told. 

A droid with rusted parts looked up at the newcomers in shock, "Oh! Um, um hello." There was something familiar about this droids as they move closer to the droid.

"How can I help you? I am C-"

"3PO?" Both Anakin and Asuka ask in unison. 

"Oh, um-The maker! Oh, Master Ani! I knew you would return. I knew it! And Miss Asuka. Oh, my." 

"Hello, 3PO." Asuka says as she smile at the droid. 

"Bless my circuits! I'm so pleased to see you both." C-3PO shimmied around in happiness as he gazed upon the pair. Anakin squinted as he looked at the droid he had build, his mother had to be here if 3PO is here. 

"I've come to see my mother." 

"Oh. Um, I think perhaps we'd better go indoors." 

Asuka's heart dropped to her stomach as the droid's tone changes. She knew it but she will stop it before it is too late. 

*******************

"Master Owen, might I present two most important visitors." 

Asuka looked around in shock at how well build the home is. She was impressed when a young man appeared, followed by a young woman. Around their ages. 

"I'm Anakin Skywalker." 

"Owen Lars. Uh, this is my girlfriend, Beru." The young man introduces, both Anakin and Asuka felt jealous of the couple.

'If only our lives weren't that complicated.' They both thought. 

"I'm Asuka." 

"I guess I'm your stepbrother. I had a feeling you might show up someday." Owen explained. Asuka immediately looked at Anakin, so many emotions displayed on his face as he begin to move. 

"Is your mother here?" 

"No, she's not." Anakin and Asuka turned towards the new voice, an older man in a wheelchair stared deeply at Anakin, this must be the man who married Shmi.

"Cliegg Lars. Shmi is my wife." Cliegg held his hand out towards Anakin. Anakin shook it while evaluating the injuried man. 

"We should go inside. We have a lot to talk about." Cliegg begin to roll away with his son falling after him. Asuka snuck away as she went back outside.

"Grandpa, I know I have been practicing on healing. Please let me success on saving his mother." Asuka talked to the sky, thinking about her grandfather. 

Asuka transforms before hopping onto the hover-bike and takes off. 

Anakin rushes out to catch her but came too late. 

Asuka is long gone.