Meetings Children

{The New EU's POV}
Being in charge of a bunch of 20 year olds is harder than I thought....
The Netherlands brought drugs!
Ireland and France brought beers and wines...
Russia brought Vodka...
And everyone else was drunk....
But luckily I got hold of the drugs before things got out of hand...
"LOOK AT ME IM A BEAUTIFUL BRITISH WOMAN" Germany screamed.
"Did someone poison his drink because just a second ago he was his normal self" I asked.
Everyone just continued drinking as Germany ran up and down the table.
"My dad waves like he's just broken his arm!" Germany laughed.
I was expecting Reich to burst threw the door but then remembered he was gone on a holiday with his best friend....
"Germany get down!" I stated.
"NOPE!" He smirked.
"Germany I swear to god I will commit mass genocide if you don't get down off the fucking table..." I muttered.
"WHEN IRELAND FUCKS SWEDEN I'LL GET DOWN!" Germany yelled.
"IM NOT GOING TO FUCK SWEDEN!" Ireland screeched as his face turned bright red.
"Awwww" Sweden sighed.
Ireland pulled Sweden over to him and sat him on his lap.
"Later ok...." Ireland whispered and Sweden gave him a lustful look.
"Now will you get down?" I asked.
"EH DONT FEEL LIKE IT! JUST WANTED TO SEE THOSE TWO TOGETHER!" Germany laughed, this time like a fucking psycho...
"What if I let you sit on Russia's lap?" I questioned.
"What di- *hic* you say *hic* about me?" Russia slurred.
Omg if UN finds us I'm fucked...
"Ugh fine-!" Germany murmured as he sat down on Russia's lap.
Then I heard the door open...
"UN- IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I squeaked.
"This room looks like an Irish pub after Ireland wins a match in the Rugby world cup-" UN sighed. "Wait is that drugs? Europe please don't tell me you let them do drugs..".
"I SWEAR I DIDNT! THEY BROUGHT ALL THIS STUFF!" I cried, "I didn't know being the EU was so difficult-".
"Oh don't cry.... Its alright I understand...." He whispers.
Then the countries started whispering to each other but I couldn't hear what they were saying.
"All of you clean up.... I'll be outside so if I hear anything all of you arent getting paid for a year." UN snapped.
UN brought me out and began to calm me down.
"All 45 of them in the same room is the equivalent to-" UN stopped.
We could hear someone singing...
"IRELAND, IRELAND, TOGETHER STANDING TALL! SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WE'LL AWNSER IRELANDS-"
"AHHHHHHHHHH"
"OMG KILL IT!"
"GET AWAY FROM ME!"
He and I stayed quiet as we listened to what the countries were talking about.
"GERMANY GET OVER HERE!"
Ok that's it what's happening...
I opened the door to find them all standing on the table.
Then the table snapped....
"NO!" UN screamed, "OH MY LORD ALL OF YOU ARE SO STUPID!"
"I'm not stupid!" Germany pouted.
"Yeah don't be a Smartass young man!" UK stated.
Oh my god all of them are fucked...
"THAT'S IT! I'M SENDING ALL OF YOU OUT INTO A LOG CABIN IN THE WOODS WITH NO ALCOHOL DRUGS TEA OR WIFI!" UN shrieked.
"UN calm down...." I sighed.
"Nein you can't send me out there! Not with these fools!" Germany screeched.
"You think I'm a fool..." Russia began crying.
Jesus drunk European countries are the worst to deal with...
"No Russia.... I meant Britain is the fool" Germany said as he kissed Russia's cheek.
"Oh and no sexual shit... I pay alot of money for sheets to be cleaned!" UN said.
And with that everyone was sent home to pack...
We had to call Reich and tell him where Germany was going cause nobody wants a third world war am I right?