Britain No-

{No one's POV}
It was 12 o'clock and everyone had just finished eating their breakfast.
Germany was reading something.
And Britian kept glaring at him.
"Britain is there a problem?" Germany asked calmly.
"Why are you reading that?" Britain asked.
"Umm because I can?" Germany stated.
"Give it to me!"
"What no! I'm reading it"
"GIVE IT TO ME!"
"NO I'M READING IT!"
"What are you two arguing about?" France asked.

(That's what Germany is reading) "Oh that hoax, Britain let him read it!" France sighed

"Oh that hoax, Britain let him read it!" France sighed.
"Yeah Britain" Germany scoffed before Britain poured scorching hot tea onto Germany.
"FUCK FUCK FUCK! IT BURNS! HELP!" Germany cried. "MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP".
Britain looked at the screaming German with a smug look until Russia swung a punch to his face.
"OI THAT HURTS Y'KNOW!" Britain screeched.
France had rushed Germany to the bathroom and Russia and a couple other countries stayed with Britain.
"What the fuck man? Why did you do that?" Switzerland questioned.
"Because I felt like it" Britain stated.
"So you just felt the need to burn Germany's face off?" Bosnia asked.
"Basically." Britain chuckled.
"You piss me off y'know" Russia muttered.
"Well that's just to bad ain't it!" Britain laughed.
"LISTEN HERE YOU UNGRATEFUL ASS BITCH! I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU IF YOU LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HIM" Russia screamed as he held Britain by the neck.
"Russia put him down I'll deal with him later" EU sighed as she walked over to the bathroom.
"I will fucking kill you... And I'll stick to my word" Russia murmured.
Before Britain could say anything else EU came out with an angry look on her face.
"Britain what the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked.
"What the fuck is wrong with you more like. Your a fucking short ass girl running a fucking Union" Britain shot back.
"If you want to survive these three months then cop the fuck on and treat other countries nicer, because I can demolish your country and give the land to Ireland." She stated.
Then she left again.
Russia could hear slight whimpers so he ran off to the bathroom leaving a few pissed countries with Britian.
"What the-"
"Shut the fuck up. We're finished with your shit" Denmark declared before duck taping Britain's mouth.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry this is so short xd
It's like 23:32pm and I've gotta go sleep cause I've got a fucking zoom call tomorrow morning....

And don't worry Germany is fine Russia is comforting him

*Feels the guns pointing at her forehead*

Goodnight/morning/evening
And love yall!