Prologue

Multimedia: Chart

A/N: If you're looking for a filo novel talaga I hope you won't get too intimidated dito sa prologue, don't worry ito lang naman yung part na full english since hindi ko maeexplain ng maayos 'to kapag hinaluan ko ng Filipino huehue yun langsss! Enjoy reading!

_

The Amore Clan.

The home of the deadliest people you would never wish to encounter even once in your life.

Flashy gangsters? Criminals?

Let's just say they are a bunch of ruthless monsters who do bad things and disappear without a trace. They can take anything that they want in any way that they want. They don't fear cops. They make the rules—no, they are the rules.

Walking down the corridor filled with torch lights, a man smoothed down the creases of his suit while feeling the satisfaction his black shoes gives everytime they hit the tiles. The bodyguards opened the two wooden doors and he tugged his lips upward to show gratitude. 

He was the first one to arrive here at the conference room. It was the biggest and most extravagant room here in Casa Real. It is the place that gathers all leaders from different mafia organizations and other members from the hierarchy.

"Has someone arrived yet?" Few moments later, the first one who arrived heard a familiar voice as he pull a chair from the huge round table. 

"Lider." Someone answered back.

The name's Lider, not even a code name or anything. That's it. Lider.

He handles Les Voleurs' business. His team hit the road with money on their hands. They steal, they rob at banks, they commit extortion. The heist started on them. They provide funds for the clan.

"You're early." A man with a captivating mullet sat beside Lider.

"As I should be." 

He's Haute, a good friend, and the leader of Les Spectres—the organization which operates illegal gambling business, which is a bait for their rivals. They kill after getting their money. Just like the first organization, their business provides funds for the whole mafia.

The organization who launders money came after. Magnus also greeted the two. Les Monstres moves cash earned illegally through a legal entity. They also own a financial institution and it's the reason why whenever deposit a suspicious amount of dirty money, it will be difficult to detect and catch.

A young boy also dressed in suit followed and sat comfortably. I eyed at his University I.D lace that he just casually put inside his pocket. Vlad. That's his name. And underneath his gentle face lies so many dark secrets. Who would expect the top student of their University's Political Science department is the same person who organizes Les Carnaval underground business? He studies law and he is the first one who breaks it.

Someone came in as silent as the wind and it was Ein from Les Yeux Vides, the man who inherited his father's Espionage business. It gathers all the best Assassins from different parts of the world. They are in charge of collecting important information from important people. And most of the time, they kill. They spend their time killing people, not killing time. That's their way of life. But Ein, he's a strange one. He just commands, no one ever saw him commit crimes with his own hands.

Les Noire Confreries, an organization which focuses on illicit trade of ammunition or arms trafficking, and they also serve as the family's fighters since they handle every underground battle. Then there's Primo, the boss of the said organization. His face was one of upmost confidence, whatever game this man played he wasn't accustomed to loosing.

The mafia has also dabbled in business. Corporate crime, stocks manipulation and tax fraud, it's on Les Enigmes' hands. They started investing on legal market to carry out legitimate activities and create strategic partnerships with established market players in order to widen their range. They neatly dress as business people who strive to keep a low profile with Top being the headman.

They bowed a bit to Les Inconnus' Sage. They manipulate people behind the curtains. They are in charge of technical stuffs to access the Dark Web. They supervise the family's Black Market, the underground business which a lot of people didn't know it exists.

The six organizations we're handling are all under the French mob.

But now the French mob was falling and it's all because of the our rival clan—Sindicato, which also happens to be the same rival of our new boss.

The Amore clan's boss revived the French mob and set up the "commission" to rule our activities. The commission included bosses from six families and divided the different rackets among the families. They recruited us.

The door opened once again, and we all stood up firmly and bowed our heads when the four suits of cards—Spade, Heart, Diamond and Club walked in.

And lastly, the King and Queen.

They are originally from the Amore Clan and no one knows what their real names are. They are only named after their tattoo symbols. The house of cards or what we call The Revels is the biggest secret of the family. No one knows who they really are.

But one thing the other six organizations sure about is they can't function because of them. They are be able to commit crimes because The Revels execute plans and protect their identities from investigation and prosecution. They have people on NBI, PDEA, even in the Government. They do most of the jobs along with their people.

They know everything. Every single thing.

When all the leaders have finally gathered in this huge wooden table, the Consigliere went out to call the reason why they're here. No one's talking, as if they're just here to breathe.

They were all allies and cool with each other. It's just that they're not here for some chitchats. They're here for some serious shit. 

Conference. Suit and power. All of them are here for business.

A few clicks on the floor from a very expensive leather shoes, Don Amore entered. He sat with his black tuxedo and a pipe in between his darken lips. The boss could just seat there, motionless, yet anyone could call him a figure of power.

The meeting has begun.

"We've lost a lot of people last night, including some important ones, including the French mob's boss and underboss." They bowed their head. "So I've decided to take all of the French mob's organizations under my wing to increase our dominant power, enough to bring the Sindicato down."

The meeting goes on. They discussed about the sudden attack that happened last night. The Casa Real got ambushed and no one ever saw it coming. It killed a lot of soldiers even some of the closest allies, even important people from The Revels. It was supposed to be a peaceful night for each and everyone, but the Sindicato really had to ruin it.

They were outnumbered. The French mob and the Amore clan almost got deceased.

The very reason why Don Amore decided to unite his clan with the eight organizations.

They shared plans on how to avoid such commotion in the future. All agreed with investing more on legal business, and also expansion of illegal operations to increase profits, influence and power.

Before the end of the conference, emphasis was laid on the fact that all of the future plans and operations had to be appropriated and administered.

"If they want war, we are going to return the favor." Don Amore stood up.

No one wants to let their guards down.

Giving up is suicide.

Defeat is death.

_