anything else you'd like, princess?

Above: Los Angeles

___________________

"So, what do you think his house in LA looks like?" Jack asked me as Maddie drove us both to the airport. "I bet it's a square house with all soft greys and whites, little to no personality and the ultimate bachelor pad." Jack sighed, answering his own question.

"You make him sound like the world's biggest player." Maddie rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and? There's nothing wrong with that. He's a legend." Jack shrugged. "Okay, who cares about what his house looks like, have you forgotten that we're going to visit the biggest wedding shop in all of LA? Their floral arrangements are to die for." I gushed, trying to show Jack a picture.

Maddie groaned. "Who the fuck cares, you two? God, you're going to LA with Harry Styles, Ev, and you're excited about flower arrangements? Do you know how many girls would kill you to take your position?"

"Don't you mean 'do you know how many girls would kill to be me?" I furrowed my eyebrows. She shook her head. "No, I quite literally mean kill you. There's girls out there that would kill you and take your identity in order to be in your situation." She laughed, but I knew she was serious.

"Well, I'm excited to see the pacific ocean. I haven't before." I said and Jack hummed in agreement. "Yeah, the warm weather will be nice."

"Oh, for heaven's sake. I cannot believe that neither of you are looking forward to Harry's undivided attention. Unbelievable." Maddie shook her head.

We pulled up to the tarmac that Harry's plane was on. It didn't surprise me one bit that this flight was private. Imagine being Harry Styles and flying commercial.

Yeah.

I don't think I'd want to either.

Harry was standing next to the plane with his phone pressed to his ear. He smiled and waved as he saw our car drive up.

Jack hopped out of the vehicle and pulled Harry into a one armed hug. "This plane is awesome." Jack commented before running on board. Before I could also approach the plane, Maddie pulled me aside.

"Ev, remember, you're going to Los Angeles with Harry Styles, who personally invited you. I think we both know the only reason Jack is along is because Harry didn't want to make anything obvious. Tell him how you feel, in front of the sunset or some shit. Don't let this opportunity go to waste." She whispered.

I smiled at her. "Mads, I know you only want the best for me, but trust me, this trip is just friendly. I'm not going to make more out of it than it is." I protested. She shook her head. "Don't do this."

I frowned. "Do what?" "That thing that you do, you always get so guarded when the possibility of a relationship comes up. Just breathe, Ev." She said before walking back over to the driver's door of the car, not wanting to hear any protest I may have come up with.

I turned towards the plane and smiled at Harry, waving politely. "Hey." I said and he smiled at me. "Evelynn, how nice of you to show up." He joked, following me onto the plane.

"What did you think, that I was going to bail? Come on now, Jack would have been heartbroken." I smirked and he laughed, shaking his head.

I took a moment to really take in the plane's interior. It was gorgeous, with little accents of gold and grey scattered throughout the white leather of the furnishings.

"You like it?" Harry asked, noticing that I kind of just stopped and took everything in. "Like it? I love this." Jack piped up from a nearby seat, already sipping a glass of something.