lets get it started in here

hi y'all!! this is my sporadic oneshot book. it's 95% marauders era, wolfstar and jily mostly. if you have any requests of plots please comment or DM them to me i'd love to bring your ideas to life if you trust me with them. enjoy!!
~ brynlee

disclaimers:
cursing, references to sex/drugs, mentions of religion, specific triggers will be at the beginning of chapters. if there is a trigger in a chapter that i don't have listed: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me and i will add it. i try but i make mistakes of course.

PLEASE refrain from telling me inaccuracies with the harry potter canon, like heights and ages. i know it's not the canon and i did it on purpose. please don't point it out, it gets quite annoying. also, idk why i have to say this but: don't point out inaccuracies with other fanfics. i've had people criticize my work for not fitting in the timeline of books like ATYD and i've had to delete those comments because literally the point of fanfic is to use your original ideas and thoughts. it's kind of crazy. thank you <3

if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it especially to other commenters. this is a positive place, please respect that. i love and invite constructive criticism, as well as spelling/grammar corrections, but be nice please. thank you so much!!

most of these oneshots are happier, and free of death, so if you're looking for fluff, you've come to the right place.

if you are looking for smut, you are definitely in the wrong place. this book, and none of my other books for that matter, have ZERO smut. i just do not enjoy writing it, so i don't.

and with all of that, welcome to screenshot of youth.