Chapter 29

It was die feng that explained the situation. "last night when we reached Kunlun mountain. This piece of rock zoomed out of the mountain. Since it is not a weapon or device, we didn't know what to make of it. We tried to contain it but it stopped a few miles before the boundary of qingqui. Again, this has never happened before, so we decided to stand guard around it. The whole night, it stayed there unmoving and unrelenting, stranded in the air. But a few moments earlier, we saw a red barrier being lowered down like it was being allowed entry to qingqui. With the barrier down, the rock zoomed past us. Understanding its destination, we followed it here."

"it's waiting for you xaio bai." Donghua informed feng jiu after die feng had completed explaining the situation. Feng jiu considered the circumstances and complied with the unsaid instruction in donghua's words. She stretched out her hand and placed it on top of the rock. As her touch settled, the rock started disintegrating and rearranging on its own. It seemed as if a jigsaw puzzle was solving itself. During the deconstruction process of the rock, a blood-red ruby had emerged from its middle and as the puzzle pieces completed solving themselves, a long, multi-faceted, crystalline blade with a hilt of gold became visible and the blood-red ruby was now situated at the top of this hilt.

The sword, however, was intricately beautiful. The crystalline blade was near transparent with a bluish hue to it. Its multi-faceted body reflected light all over making it look like it was glowing with a light of its own. Yet, the sharpness of the blade was so lethal that it could give canghe a fierce competition.

Feng jiu looked at the blade with awe and ill-concealed glee, moving her hand towards the sword, she grasped its hilt.

In the hands of its owner, the sword started gleaming bright red that eventually turned into huge golden-red flames that ensconced the blade. When the red and gold flames emerged, their fiery strength forced everyone to take a step back. The power that emanated from the sword was raw and strong.

As the light from the flame grew, it became too heavy for them to look at. Sensing the discomfort of others around her, feng jiu subdued the sword, withdrawing its power inside her, and gradually, the flame died down with the sword turning back to its normal state.

"How does it feel xaio bai?" Donghua asked, coming to stand back at her side and resting his arm around her waist.

"I don't know why but for some reason, it does not feel new. It felt like this sword has already been in my hands since the beginning of time like I was born with it. Even now, as I hold it, it feels like an extension of my arm and not a weapon that I yield."

"it is an extension of your powers, xaio bai. When you placed your hand on top of the rock, you channeled your powers into it, giving it the permission, it required to form an equipment for you. But it was your powers that guided it. The disassembling and assembling of the rock were the molding process of your powers, giving it a shape most suitable for its master."

"But, how come a rock appeared from the Kunlun mountain?" Feng jiu asked donghua, genuinely perplexed.

"xaio bai, you are no ordinary immortal, only you and your powers can decide your weapon. I, also, made cang he by myself, from the rock bihai cangling gave me. This rock was a gift for you, from the Kunlun mountain. For a normal immortal, Kunlun can mold a weapon but as for your powers, no Kunlun made weapon can handle the full extent of them. Any weapon that has not been molded specifically by your powers, would disintegrate the second your spirit touches it. However, this doesn't mean that you can't use a weapon other than your own. You can yield every weapon that exists in all the realms but you have to monitor the power that you channel into it depending on the weapons' original strength and make sure that your spirit stays far away from it or else it will disintegrate." Donghua explained.