No Trust

Arya
I was standing in the room is been some time since we were there and I really wanted to talk with Jon and I couldn't wait until whenever that asshole at the door let me.Brienne had fallen asleep in the chair and Sansa was still trying to sleep. She had fallen asleep many times but woke up saying she saw bad dreams. I go to the door and I open it slowly and I see four soldiers standing at the door and I close it before they say anything. We have no weapons why they need to guard us like this I thought to myself. I sit near Sansa in the bed and I don't really want to talk with her I'm still mad at her. I lay on the bed and Sansa turns her head to me. I look at her for a few seconds but then turn my head to the other side. "Do you hate me ?" She asked but I didn't really wanted to talk about anything right now and I really don't know how I even feel. I close my eyes and I try to sleep.

Jon
I went out of the room after the meeting and told Grey Worm to guard them day and night. Daenerys is pregnant. I don't remember the last time I was this happy and I had a sense of pride. I know Dany is in our room so I go there. I open the door and she's in the bed and she was looking at the other side of the room. I thought she might be sleeping so I try to make no noise. I remove some of my clothes and I go to the balcony to look at Rheagal. I smile when I see him and I'm happy he survived. "They're very beautiful aren't they?" I hear Dany speaking. This reminds me when I first meet Drogon and touch his face. "Yes they Are" I said and I turn to her. She was standing and was wearing a very thin cloak. I could see her amazing body which still amazes me to this day. "I didn't wanted to wake you" I said looking at her eyes. She smiles "did you really thought I would forget " and with a simple move she removes her thin cloth and she let it fall in the ground. I see her beautiful breasts and her lips red as fire. I put my hand on her waist and my other hand on her cheek. I kiss her softly but Daenerys doesn't want me to be soft. I feel her tongue in my mouth.Our kiss becomes deeper and I'm more hungry for her. I kiss her full lips which are so sweet. My hands go to her breast and start playing with them . She start removing my clothes I had left and a few seconds I was naked and my manhood was rock hard. She grabs my cock and start moving her hand up and down. I groan and she smiles at me. She licks my lips and start kissing my neck and going down to my most desired location. I wanted to feel her warm mouth in my cock . She licks the top my cock and then licks from my balls to my cock and then put it in her mouth. "Ooh Fuck" it feels so Good. I look at her beautiful face and my cock was inside the most beautiful mouth. I was feeling so lucky and I couldn't believe I almost lost her because of my sisters. I put my hand on her head and make her suck more.She puts my whole cock in her mouth and start sucking more . "Ohh fuck Dany suck it" that makes her move faster. I was standing and I wanted to sit somewhere but she didn't let me . She puts her hands to my ass and sucks more. I feel I'm close to cum "Dany Dany" I warn but she keeps sucking and I can't hold it anymore and my seed spreads in her mouth. She swallows it and looks at me . "Did you like it my love?" I look at her "I love it Dany" She smiles at me and start sucking my cock again.

Arya
I wake up in the morning and I see Sansa is still sleeping. I'm thankful she finally slept without bad dreams. Last night after I slept she wakes me and she's scared and crying. She tells me that she saw a dream where A Dragon eats her. I told her is just a dream but she doesn't want to sleep. I told her I was there and dragons were outside so she's safe, she looks at me and closes her eyes again trying to sleep.

I look around and see Brienne is not there then I hear the door opening and Brienne comes inside with food. "Where were you?" Brienne looks at me and puts the food in the table. "I was out to take something for you two. I get up from bed and put my clothes " Where's Jon?" I ask her but I see her face changed to disgust "probably with his aunt fucking her" I roll my eyes and I go to the table to eat. It was same food as last night but I wasn't complaining.
After eating I turn to Brienne who was just sitting in a chair "Were you able to go anywhere in the castle?" I ask her. She looks at me tired probably because she slept in a chair "Yes " . I can see that she's sad "what's wrong Brienne?" I ask her and getting closer to her "nothing Arya just tired " she looks at me and then gets up from the chair "if you want to talk with your co... brother. I'm coming with you".
"Jon would never hurt me " I was a bit angry with her for thinking like that for Jon "Do you remember what she told Sansa last night how do you know he won't do anything when her aunt tells him to do it. I'm telling you if your brother tries to do anything to Sansa I will kill him" she was serious I knew it from her voice and face. I understand Brienne wants to keep her oath to my mother but after what Jon told me that Sansa did. I'm not sure anymore.
I leave the room with Brienne and two soldiers start following us . I don't care that much but Brienne seems to be annoyed. She turns her head to look at them "I hate this" she said . I know Jon won't do anything as long as any if us doesn't do anything. I still remember some of the parts of this castle from last time I was here. We found the queen's chamber and five soldiers were standing there they had spears and shields. "Can I talk with Jon?" I ask . One of the soldiers knock on the door "Arya Stark wants to see you " I don't hear what they say inside but the soldier move out of the way before I get inside. I turn to Brienne "you can leave now" . She looks at me and then at the soldiers "no I'm not leaving you" . "I will be fine go to Sansa she won't like if she wakes and sees no one in the room" Brienne sight and leaves . I get inside the room and I see Jon standing in bed while Daenerys was still laying on the bed and looking at the other side. I couldn't blame her for not wanting me here after we didn't even thank her for her help. Not one person went to her and said thank you for helping. I was feeling ashamed of this and I wanted to make things better for us. I look at Jon "can we talk Jon?" I ask . He nods and gets up he put his shirt on "let's go outside " He kisses Daenerys before leaving.
We start walking around the castle "Jon I'm really Sorry for what me and The North did to Daenerys " I said not looking at him. He stops walking "you can still fix it if you want Arya" The last time he called me Arya was I don't even remember and him calling me Arya and not Little sister made me feel bad and I felt this coldness in my body. We start walking again and we go outside and I can see the dragons of the queen. "When me and Dany start ......knowing each other more I told her that you always liked dragons. She was happy to meet you when I told her but I never thought you would never try to know her " he said with sad voice and that made me feel horrible. We sit in some stairs and none of us says anything. I look at the dragons and they're very beautiful. "Jon I promise I will make it right you have my word" he looks at me and then at the dragons "I hope you do but I'm telling you I don't trust Sansa and if she ever dares to do anything against my love I will keep my promise to her".

I hope you like this chapter and let me know in the comments what do you think about it.