A Lost Soul

Yllka Martell - 10 Years Old
She wakes up in her room alone, it was a very sunny day like every other day here in Dorne she thought to herself.
She gets up from her bed and puts her clothes, she wanted to go and train with uncle Oberyn, her father never really liked her wanting to use swords while Oberyn was very happy to know that, she would train with him every morning in secret but she herself knew at this point everyone knew that she trains, she had started training with Oberyn a week ago, at first he wanted to teach her how to use spear but she didn't like, she told him she prefers swords.

She opens the door of her room slowly and looks if anyone was outside, she sees no one except the guards "Wheew" she whispers to herself and relieved that no one from her family was there, she hated when Arianna would laugh at her for wanting to use swords.

She starts walking very slowly almost like a thief trying to make no sound, "alright this way" she told herself with a very low voice, she start walking towards an entrance which leads to the garden of their home, still walking very slowly, Oberyn would sometimes tell her that she walks like a ghost making no noise.

As she keeps walking slowly and turning her head around sometimes if anyone was looking at her.
She start walking down the stairs "alright today I will beat you uncle" she told herself and finally reach the end of the stairs and looks at where her uncle was sitting and waiting for her to train.

She goes behind the stairs where was a small place to leave things, that is where she left her small sword after training.
She was glad that no one knew of this place or at least she thought that no one knew, she takes the little sword in her small hands and start running towards Oberyn.
She reach him in this place of the garden which was open enough to train with swords or whatever you wanted, there were flowers around the corners and birds sometimes would stop here to sing, Yllka always loved to her the music of birds, sometimes she would spend the whole day here just listening at them.

Oberyn sees her and gives her a smile and she returns the smile.
She gets up with his spear in his hands and walks closer to her, "alright Yll today you will" he was interrupted by her looking at him with an annoyed look, "you know I don't like when you call me like that" she said with a low tone and crossing her arms.
"Very well princess, is time to train" he said as he raises his spear.
Oberyn was using a spear without blade and never hit her to hurt whenever she would fail.

She raises her sword as well and focus at his hands,"What's the first lesson?" He asks with high tone and rough voice.
"Always the heart" she answered and he smiled proudly for listening to her.
"Second lesson" he asks with higher tone and he walks around her which makes her feel tense, she opens her mouth to answer but then he hits her in the arm "auhh" she looks at him angry "what, it didn't hurt" he said while still making circles around her.
"You told me which is the second lesson" she responded with annoyance and angry in her eyes while following him with her eyes.
"Second lesson is?" He asks again and as she is about to answer, he hits her again in the arm.

"Never lose focus" Oberyn stated as she understands what he was doing, she looks at him frowned "you asked me just so you would see if I would lose my focus while answering the question " she said and raises her sword and focusing on him.

She can see from his face that he was happy with her "third lesson" he asks as he slowly swings at her but she blocks it with her sword "always be cunning " she answered with a smile and start swinging faster at him and he was blocking every swing.

"Fourth lesson" he asks as he makes her sword be up and he moves his legs at her legs and she falls but he grabs her to not get hurt "an enemy in the ground is a dead enemy " she replied with a smirk on her face and he helps her to get up again.