A Dragon's Rule

Jon Targeryan
We reach the throne room and Ser Davos and Gendry were there. I look at Ser Davos and he has a look of concerned. "Your grace " Gendry and Ser Davos said . I smile at Ser Davos but he doesn't return the smile.Me and Dany were standing near the door while Ser Davos and Gendry were in the middle of the room. Me and Dany go to our thrones and sit. Ser Davos's face changed from concerned to anger. "Have you decided yet?" Dany said . Gendry takes a step closer "yes your grace we accept you as King and Queen " Gendry said not looking at our eyes. He and Ser Davos slowly bend the knee. I don't like this , They bend the knee so easily without saying anything against us. "Rise" I said . "Jon can we talk alone " Ser Davos said. Dany nods and gets close to me "we need to talk after this in our chamber my love" she whispers so only I could hear . She start walking to the door and smile at Ser Davos and Gendry before leaving. After the door is closed Ser Davos takes a step closer "what's happening Jon?" "What do you mean? I'm ruling. I didn't wanted the throne but Sansa told my secret to Tyrion and then Tyrion told Varys and Varys send letters to all the kingdoms that I'm heir to the iron throne so I'm doing what I need to do Rule" I see his face change in shock by my words and he looks at me like he doesn't know me . "Jon she destr" "she saved us all from Night King " I don't let him to finish his sentence, I have already heard that too many times from my cousins. Ser Davos sigh and gets closer to me "listen Jon I trust you I hope you will make the right decisions when you rule" I see he doesn't mention Dany when it comes to ruling "Thank You Ser Davos I hope Gendry Baratheon makes good decisions as well" Gendry nods. "Ser Davos what you will do now?" "I thought to serve Gendry ,my king" I get up and walk close to him "Good Luck Ser Davos" and I leave the room. I need to go to my chamber and see what Dany wants to talk about. As I'm walking I notice Sansa talking with the bitch of Dorne. "Your grace " the bitch said and I go there still not sure why she called me. I reach them and I notice Sansa is looking the other way. "I apologize for what happened I didn't mean no offense " she said and I just nod trying to show no emotion. "I'm sure we can be great friends if we try again " "sure" I said . "Dorne will bend the knee to you and in return I want my sister to be in small council " I was looking at her and she was looking at me the same way Ygritte looked at me. "I will need to talk with the queen first " "of course " she said with a voice like she was drunk. "Now I have to leave Good Day" I left almost like running away.

Sansa Stark
I see Jon leaving and I don't really like the way Arianna talks with him. "Are you sure your sister will be able to seduce him?" I asked. "Trust me she's far prettier than me , the dragon queen is nothing compare to her and after you make alliance with house Baratheon " I wasn't sure I can do that , I still haven't even talk with this Gendry Baratheon " and after we made them hate each other that's when we do our move" I nod "what if they found out about this?" "Then ashes would be the only thing left of us" I don't like the idea of myself as ash. "You said your sister is very good as assassin , you can tell her to take out the queen " she said with a smile. "I don't know it will be hard to convince her but I will try" I don't know myself if she will listen to me Arya has been acting strange, she hasn't talked that much since that day she start screaming and crying like she was crazy. "We will talk again " she nods . There are some many things in my mind right now. Why is dorne willing to help me, I know they don't like to be ruled by tyrants but I don't think they ever cared about the people of Kings Landing not that I did. There must be a reason and is better if I know more about them, right now I can barely trust Arya and Brienne is dead. I have no body that I can trust.

Daenerys Targeryan
I'm standing in my chamber and looking at the city. A lot of new houses has been build and people were starting to come here and live in this city again. After we make some new changes, this new city will be the best city where our childrens will live and they will rule with Fire and Blood just like us. The door opens and Jon gets inside. Happiness and Love is what I feel every time I see him . I was wearing a very thin cloak and my body could be seen. He looks at me and smiles for me. His smile is always so sweet , which makes me hate Sansa even more for trying to make him against me. He comes close to me and kiss me in the lips."you're the most beautiful woman in the world my love" his words always turn my whole body on fire and Makes me want more than just a kiss. I kiss him again and shove my tongue in his mouth. My hand go under his pants and find it rock hard for me . He smiles while I kiss him "I thought you wanted to talk " he said . "That's what I wanted but right now I want something else"? in that moment he press his lips to mine and showing all his emotions, all his love. He removes my cloak while I start removing his shirt and pants. It doesn't take long and we are both naked. He looks at me like is the first time and I like when he looks at me like that. I jump in his arm and my legs are around his waist and I feel his cock entering inside me and giving me the pleasure I want so much. He thrust his cock faster and deeper "oH FUCK YEH" I moan and he loses control.

Arya Stark
I was alone in my room . I haven't eat since yesterday but I wasn't really hungry, is mid day and Sansa hasn't come here yet. I could still hear their voices I know they're not really there but I can't stop them and the nightmares at night doesn't help at all. If I could go back I would try to be a friend with her and not listen to Sansa , all this would never happened , it was all her fault she told me to not try to talk with her and not be friends, she let Rickon our brother die, she break an oath in God's Wood and she still tried to free Tyrion . I will help you my brother I swear I will make things right with you. I always consider Jon as a home , he was the one the memories of him made me not become no one and forgot who I truly am. I will follow you Jon even if is against Sansa. I look outside and see a red ship coming to bay. I look closer and see that is the flags of those who believe in Lord of Light, Why are they here?.

Daenerys Targeryan
I was in bed with my love. I was resting my head in his chest and his hand was playing with my hair. "Do you want to talk now?" I laugh "very well now that you're tired we might talk" I tease him and he looks at me "I'm never tired for you and gives me a gentle kiss. "When I was coming I saw Sansa talk with that bitch from Dorne" My smiles disappears when he mentioned her "she said Dorne will bend the knee if we accepts her sister in small council" "what did you say?" "I said I would talk with you we promised we would make all our decisions together " I smile and kiss him again "I think we should accept and Yara has accepted as master of ships" "Good" . I hear the door knocking "your grace the red priest from Volantis has come here . They said they want to talk with you and the king" it was Grey Worm. Me and Jon gets up quickly and we put our clothes, Jon helps me a bit and we leave the room. We start walking through the corridor which leads to Throne Room. Grey Worm and 10 other unsullied were with us. They open the door and I see that one man I didn't need to ever see again.

Let me in the comments what do you think about this chapter.