Let it be Fear

Jon Targeryan
I was with Daenerys in Throne Room. Grey Worm entered the room "your grace Sansa Stark and Arya Stark are here. "Let them in" I said . He nods and left the room. I feel Dany's hand touching my hand. I move my thumb in her hand. I know she likes it when I do that. She smiles and bits her lower lip. She knows very well how to turn me on. With just a single move. She gets up and sit in my lap. She kisses me and I feel her warm lips ,they're sweet and hotter than fire . I feel her tongue in my mouth. I know Sansa and Arya are coming but I don't really care. I feel my cock hardened and her hand goes to my cock . She smiles while kissing. She stops the kiss but doesn't move away her head. Our noses were touching. I'm looking in her eyes full of love and lust. "I want you to suck my tongue Jon" she whispers in my mouth. She starts licking my lips very slowly and my hands go her waist and breast. I start sucking her tongue and I could see she likes the feeling.I love how sweet her tongue is and how wet it is.
"You know very well how to please a woman my love" Feeling pride and love from her words. We hear the door opening but Dany doesn't move she just looks over her shoulder and see that is Arya and Sansa. "We will continue this my love" she said and gets up and sits in her throne. I look at them and see that Arya wasn't alright she was looking at the ground the whole time while Sansa was avoiding my eyes. "Grey Worm" I said he nods and left the room. He knows why I called his name. Sansa takes a step closer "Jon I want to talk in private " I look at her. I gave her a chance for forgiveness and she just didn't care. Instead of bending the knee ,she tries to make everyone against us. "Lady Sansa your sister Arya made a promise you would bend the knee in The Dragon Pit. You talk against us with all the other lords and you tell Brienne to free Tyrion Lannister another treason " I said showing no emotion . I notice Dany was smiling. Sansa doesn't say anything. "Jon please can we talk in private " Arya said . She looks at me her eyes were red , I could see she had cried. "Of course you can , my love have a moment with your cousins " "sisters" Sansa said without thinking, it just came to her mind to say it. Dany just smiles to her .She gets closer to Sansa and tells her something but I can't hear what she said. I see Daenerys leaves the room . I look at Sansa who looks at me now. "Jon come with us to Winterfell, you don't belong here you don't belong with her, she doesn't love you" Sansa said with tears in her eyes. "Why would you think that ?" I didn't care that much what she would say . "Jon she burned down a city full of innocents , she's mad and you're not like that you're kind" she said not being able to hold her tears.I would feel bad for her and hate myself for making her cry when we took Winterfell but now I feel disgust. "If she's mad then so am I, she loves me with all her heart, she came to save us from Night King mostly because of me while you two did nothing but act like she's there to burn us. I betrayed her when I told you my secret and she forgave me and I wasn't there for her in her hardest time and she forgave me again. I will always regret that but I will try my hardest to make her the happiest woman in the world and make sure even if everyone else hate her I will love her Now and Always " I finished and Sansa looks at me . She start looking around like she's in a bad dream and trying to wake up. "Jon I'm sorry for what we did . Can you forgive us?" Arya said looking at me . I always had a soft spot for Arya but Sansa always hated me since we were kids. "I can forgive you Arya but not Sansa and I always keep my promises " Sansa takes a few steps back and she loses all the color from her face . "If you do this The North will never bend the knee and the same goes for all the other kingdoms. When they see you murder Lady of Winterfell like nothing. They all will gather their armies and destroy you with your precious queen " she said with a smirk in her face. I smile and look at her . "If they don't bend the knee because of love will be because of fear . Let it be Fear" I said with the most coldest voice. Sansa was trying to move away but the room was full of unsullied soldiers. I clap my hands and the door opens. Dany walks inside smiling and Ser Brienne along with Tyrion, both in chains. Dany gets close to me and kisses me in front of everyone but I don't care .

Daenerys Targeryan
I get close to Sansa before leaving the room "He and his cock is Mine" I said with a smile and left the room.

I kiss his sweet lips and instead of sitting in my throne I sit in his lap and I could feel he was already hard for me. When I sit , he kisses my neck from behind "what do you want to do with them my love?" He whispers in my ear . I smile and I see fear all in their faces. "Take them outside " I said and the unsullied takes them outside. Sansa start screaming "NONONO PLEASE" her screams make me feel Good so Good. Jon kisses me again in my neck I moan and if we didn't need to go outside I would fuck him right here. "If you keep moving your ass like that I can't promise you I won't take you right here and now" he whispers and licks my neck . His tongue is so warm which sends shivers in my whole body. I turn to him and our noses were touching "is that the way you talk to your auntie " I tease and he smiles "you can't blame me for wanting to show my aunt just how much I love her" he said and I smile "Then show me my sweet nephew " he kisses me and I already feel his tongue inside my mouth. His hands finds a way under my dress and I already feel a finger inside me moving like a dragon "yesssss YES MY LOVE" I start moaning and I know that makes him lose control. He start moving his finger faster inside me and I love how he fingers me. I already feel my orgasm approaching and "OH FUCK YEH JON" I scream when it hits me. He always make sure I'm pleased before I please him. He thrust two fingers inside me and then licks one of the fingers while I suck his other finger. I love that taste. "Jon I want you now" I whisper and kiss him again. He removes his belt and his manhood is finally free. I put my hand behind his neck and I slowly let him inside me. "It Feels so Good Jon" he goes slow first but then moves faster "YES FUCK FUCK YOUR AUNT" I scream and he moves even faster which is so Good. He goes deeper and deeper. We both climax in same time and I feel his seed deep inside me. I kiss him again . "Let's go now my love" I said and we get up and leave the room.

Let me know in the comments what do you think about this chapter.