Dragon Pit

After Two Days - Jon
I woke up and seeing Dany in front of me every morning was the best feeling. Today the lords should arrive and bend the knee to us. I get up from bed slowly trying not to wake up Dany. I start putting my clothes. I hear Dany moving . I get close to her and she open her eyes. She smiles at me and I kiss her gently in the lips . "Today they should arrive " I said and she nods. "Do you think they will bend the knee?" I asked and she looks at me. She places her arm around my head and makes me get closer. I could feel her warm breath. "They don't get to choose " she said and kisses me . I feel her tongue in my mouth. My hand go to her pussy and start messaging it. I know she likes it I keep kissing her and move my finger faster and she moans in my mouth.

I get out of the room with Dany and go outside. Grey Worm and 5 other unsullied was following us. We reached our dragons. Dothraki had made an armor for them. It was good enough to keep them safe from scorpions. I climb on Rheagal and Dany on Drogon. We would meet the lords today and Dany told me to wear Targeryan clothes. A black outfit with dragons around my arms and chest and a Targeryan symbol in my chest. The dragons were with red color while my clothes were dark color. We start flying and going to the meeting in Dragon Pit.

Yesterday - Sansa
"We agree " The dragon queen said. I was surprised that they agree to let me talk with Tyrion. "You agree!" I said with surprised voice. Ser Brienne was with me. "He's in his jail" Jon said. I nod and start going to his jail and Jon's wolf was following. Ser Brienne was with me. "There's no need to come with me Ser Brienne " I said . Brienne shook her head "I don't trust them I'm the only one here who can keep you safe" I'm grateful to know that she was still with me . I walk a long corridor and reached a room . Unsullied standing at the door move away and I get inside and Ghost follows me I try to move him away but he gets inside. I see Tyrion laying on the floor. He was looking at the other side of the room. He turns around and see me . He gets up and I could see he wasn't in best shape. "Lady Sansa what are you doing here?" He said . "The Queen send letters to every big house of Westeros to come here and bend the knee" I said with serious voice. "Did you bend the knee?" He asked I rolled my eyes. I would never bend the knee to that tyrant I thought "No not yet and I will never bend the knee" I said with pride voice. He gets up "you know very well what happened to those who don't bend the knee and I don't think you can count on Jon to save you" Tyrion said and I knew he was right . Jon had lost his mind and clearly wasn't thinking right. "I know that but they won't be able to fight all the kingdoms " I smiled and Tyrion was looking at me . He knew for what I was talking about "how do you know that the other kingdoms will follow you?" He asked."I will ask for independence in the meeting and when they see the city they will follow me , when they follow me Jon and the dragon queen will have no other choice but to accept independence or fight with all of us" I said with pride knowing this would work. He walks around the room and drinks water that was left for him in the table. "If you plan to do that you need my help?" He said and I smile "of course I know you're smart and I know you can convince others to fight them after the meeting " I look at Ghost who was just laying in the ground but I noticed that he had brown eyes and not red why do I care I think to myself and look at Tyrion again. "I need to be out of here if you want my help" I sit in the chair "of course when we go to the meeting tomorrow. This place won't have that many guards and Ser Brienne will kill the guards protecting your door and get you out before they return" I'm happy that he is listening. He already helped me when I told him about Jon but that didn't go well. "Are you sure Ser Brienne can beat them they're unsullied they have been trained since they were five years old" I nod "She's much better than two cockless soldiers " I said mocking them. He gets up and gets closer "I will help but I need to be out of this cell" Tyrion said . I nod and go to the door "Be Careful they're mad who knows what they will do" I didn't like that he called Jon mad. No he's not like that he is different he is Kind. I open the door and Ghost follows me . He doesn't stay with me anymore and just runs back to where Jon and The Dragon Queen room was.

Yesterday - Daenerys
I see him finally opening his eyes. Seeing with white eyes was strange. He tries to get up and I go and help him. "You alright my love" I asked concerned. "I'm fine I'm just feeling dizzy " I help him to sit in bed . "Did you hear what they said?" I know he needed time to rest but I wanted to know what they talked about. "Yes Sansa will say that she wants independence in the meeting and hoping the others will support her and making us against everyone else" I knew we couldn't trust that bitch but I know them asking independence was something that I already thought about. "What do you want to do with Sansa?" He ask me. "I have a plan Jon I already knew they would probably ask for independence " he looks at me and smile. "But first I want to know if you're with me to make a better world together " I ask I knew he already proved more than enough his love for me and loyalty. He doesn't say anything and just kisses me . "Now And Always my Love" I smile at him and I'm happy he could understand me.

Check out my new story "The Winds of Winter ".

Let me know in the comments what do you think about this chapter.