Dark Sister

Jon Targeryan
Everyone had left Kings Landing two days ago, their plan against Sansa would work and she's done the moment she goes to Winterfell, if RiverLands have anything against it they will end in same way as The Vale.
As for the sister of Arianna Martell she will serve us and if she's good at it, she will be here for a long time, Arya said she was here to seduce Me.
Daenerys had told Jon to burn her alive in the moment she tries to do anything to me, he agreed to that but they wanted to know of which House that Aegon was from.

Samwell Tarly will rule The Reach in our name and start working on lands to make enough food for any kingdom if is needed.
The North will need some supplies from The Reach to survive but Jon and Daenerys had decided to help them only if Bran agreed with their plan.
Castely Rock doesn't have a ruler and according to Edric 'The Rock' barely have anything left, no gold left from them.
Jon and Daenerys had decided to leave Castely Rock for now on it's own and deal with it later.
Storm's End and Iron Island are the only one they fully trust.

Jon open his eyes and sees Daenerys sleeping, he had decided to teach her how to fight when the other lords left, he watch her for a bit but can't control himself and kiss her slowly in the lips, she returns the kiss and she opens her mouth for the tongue, Jon breaks the kiss "I want to show you something first " he said and she is interested "very well but better be a good surprise " she said with a flirting voice.
Jon smiled and gets up from his bed, she sees him going to the corner of the room and there was a sword there, he pulls it out and she recognizes the sword "DarkSister" she said surprised.

"Is yours" Jon said with a smile and walk close to her. She can't believe is really 'Dark Sister' this sword has been lost for so many years and belong to The Targeryan House.
"Thank You" she said and kiss him , "I want you to train with this sword and become as good as me" she liked that idea, she thought about it herself but didn't really have that much of time .
"Where did you get it?" Daenerys asked not remembering that Jon ever had that sword before.

"A woman came yesterday and give this sword to one of our soldiers, she said that it belonged to us , she said her name is Meera Reed" he said looking at Daenerys holding the sword with one hand.
The Sword Dark Sister is a short sword and made to be used by woman and is a sword to be used with one hand.
She gets up from the bed with the sword in her right hand, "I want to train everyday " she said with a happy voice while she looks at the sword.
"I will be more than happy to train you" Jon said with a smile and taking the sword and putting it back to
scabbard of the sword.
She smirked at his response and walking closer to him and placing her right hand to his chest.
"I'm not sure if you're good enough my love" she said with a voice clearly not serious but just to see his reaction.
"I'm very good and I would not wanted anyone else to dare and touch you while training " he said and he slowly put the sword in the table near him and moved away some of her hair from her neck.

"That's the problem you would " she moans when he slowly kisses her neck "be more ... focused on " she moans as he puts one finger in her wet core "keep talking my love I'm listening" he said with a smirk on his face as he start moving his fingers inside her , in and out faster , she tried to talk but could only moan at that point "YeeSs fuck" she moans as he slowly push her back in the bed and put his mouth in her wet pussy.

Yllka Martell - After 3 Days
She can finally see Kings Landing, she sees that damage that The Targeryans did to this city.
She's amused when he sees all the burned houses and then she sees the dragons flying around, 'They're so large and Amazing' she thought to herself and licked her lips "What the fuck is your problem Yllka?" Daemon said with an annoying voice and looking at her with a disappointment in his face.
Yllka didn't care how he looks or think for her, she had decided to make a trap for Aegon and kill Daemon whenever is needed to earn more trust from Jon Targeryan or just for fun.
Daemon looks outside and sees that the dragons were wearing armor and the armor was covering almost their whole body except the wings, head and neck.