Ruthless

Daenerys Targeryan
I saw him standing there and a woman with red dress near him. Jon was looking at me he clearly understand that I didn't like for him to be here. Why is Daario here and how did he even come here and why. I didn't wanted to have any problems with Jon , so I will tell him right now that I love Jon .
He looks at me and licks his lips which disgust me as I hold Jon's hand I can feel he's angry . "Is so Good to see you again my queen and to see you achieved what you wanted and now you can have everything that you want" I didn't like him talking like that , he's a big idiot to talk like that in front of me and my husband. "Why are you here Daario and who are you?" I asked looking at the woman. "Your grace my name is Kinvara and I'm servant of The Lord of Light" She said slowly with quiet voice. I knew who they were , they helped me in Meereen and I want to know why she's here. "Why are you here?" I said with serious voice. Kinvara took a step closer "I'm here to serve you my queen, we have brought here gold to help you and people who will help you , they all are loyal to the Targeryans " Jon was surprised that she knew he was a Targeryan. I didn't know how she knew Jon was a Targeryan. "Targeryans?" Daario said surprised and raising his eyebrows and I look at him again "yes my husband is a Targeryan just like me" I said with a big smile and pride in my voice. I could see his smile disappear . "My king and queen it would be my honor to help you " Kinvara said getting closer to me and Jon , her eyes were on fire ,they were red . "How can you help us?" Jon said with a serious voice and somber tone. "The lord of light will show me any threat that is against you just give me a chance " She was smiling in a way I didn't like. Jon looks at me and I nod. "Very well don't fail us or you will meet your god sooner then you expect " I said with a threating voice. She just smiles "I expect that from the daughter and son of fire " I didn't understand why she called us like that but I didn't really care. I turn my head to Daario and I could see he didn't like not giving him attention "why are you here? " he gets a step closer "your grace you send me a letter to come here and I came here as soon as possible , the red priest were in Meereen when I wanted to leave and she came with me" Letter what letter I never send him any letter to come here "I didn't send you any letter Daario, can I see that letter?" "Your grace I didn't take the letter" I didn't knew if he was lying or if someone send a letter to him in my name. I didn't like this if someone send it then why tell Daario to come here "Daario I send no letter to you , you will return to Meereen tomorrow morning " I was looking at him making him understand that I really meant my words and I wasn't joking around. "Your grace can we talk alone?" Daario said looking at Jon with hatred. Did he not understand a word I said to him "Daario you return in Meereen tomorrow are we done"
I raised my voice even Drogon was flying closer because he felt I was angry. Jon takes a step closer "You heard the orders of your Queen " Daario smiles under his nose. Jon was wearing his King mask and showing no emotions in his face. He was wearing his full leather armor with Targeryan Sigil in the chest.
"Of course your grace " he said with a mocking voice, this was making me furious, he dares to mock my husband. "Where are the Second Sons?" He looks at me "most of them are in Meereen your grace I only came here with 50 soldiers and the red priests" I wanted to know more about that letter "tell me what was wrote in that letter " I see a smirk in his face and I know very well what he is about to tell me
"Daario you're invitied in Kings Landing, I really miss you , my husband is nothing compare to you, Daenerys Targeryan " he said with a smile and looking at Jon. Before I could say anything I notice Ghost is close to Jon and was looking the same way my dragons look when they want to attack. I could see Daario was terrified when he sees the size of Jon's wolf that give me joy looking at him scared like a dog with his tail between his legs. Daario takes a step back ,Ghost is as big as a horse. "Daario You're leaving right now or Ghost here will get hungry " He said with serious voice. Daario smiles "the queen will never let you do that" but he sees that I don't care about him instead I go to Ghosts and touch his head.
"What kind of fighter you are ? You let your beast to fight for you" he said with a smirk on his face. Jon takes a step closer to him .
Daario's hand go to his dagger and throw it to Jon but Jon dodge it , I knew Daario never missed , Jon pulls out his sword very fast and cuts Daario a little in his sword arm, Daario was in pain and his sword fall in the ground, Jon gets closer "you made your choice " and he moves away Daario's sword with his foot and stabs Daario in the leg. He was laying on the ground but Jon wasn't killing him. I enjoyed seeing Jon like this , he is so beautiful when he's ruthless. Jon whistle and Ghost attacks Daario but he attacks him in his manhood , Daario didn't have any blade so he couldn't do anything , Ghosts spits out Daario's cock in the ground. He was screaming in pain and blood was coming out from between his legs .
"Soldiers send this shit to a master and make sure he doesn't die " Jon said with his king voice.
They drag Daario out of the room and some soldiers start cleaning the mess in the floor.
I hear the door opening and Arya steps inside and looks at me . She lowers her head and looks at the ground "your grace I'm sorry for everything " she said crying. I was surprised by her apology, I didn't know if Jon told her to apologize or she did because she needed. Jon turns his head and sees Arya . I see Jon's sad face . "Arya you're forgiven as long as you do what we say" I said with threating voice and letting her know I'm giving her a chance. Arya raised her head and nodded. "Jon I'm very good at spying and if you ever need to kill anyone , tell me I'm a faceless assassin " she said with pride in her voice and a little smile. She's a faceless assassin, Tyrion had told me that they're the most expensive assassin. If Arya wasn't in our side she would not tell us that she's a faceless assassin. "If you're ready to serve us Arya , you need to understand that we might fight Sansa if she betrays us Again " Jon said with a higher voice and serious tone.
"I understand " Arya said looking at Jon .

Let me know in the comments what do you think about this chapter.