The Purple Viper of Dorne

Jon Targeryan
He slowly open his eyes and sees that Dany is not there, he gets up and sits on the edge of the bed.
He looks around and Daenerys's clothes are not here,he start putting his clothes when the door opens, Dany gets inside "Jon, Arya will leave soon" she said and gets inside and closes the door behind her, Jon didn't like her leaving but he knew this day would come and they still need to deal with Dorne.
Dany gets closer to him and hugs him "what is it Dany?" He asks and hugs her back.
"Is there anything wrong if I want to hug you" she said innocently,
"Of course not my love" he said and kiss her in the head.
"Sometimes I still think this is all a dream, a very beautiful dream" she said and kissing his cheek.

He grabs her hand "is not a dream my love" he said and kiss her in the lips.
She breaks the kiss "that bitch from Dorne has asked again if she can stay until her sister comes" she said with serious voice and looking at Jon.
He thought about this "I don't like her being here longer than she needs to be and how long it takes for her sister to come " Jon asked.
"It would take at least 6 days to come here"
Dany said but Jon didn't like at all for her to be here for 6 more days.
"Then I'm telling her to leave" Jon said and she nods.
"What will we do about her sister?" She asked and walking to the table and fill a glass with wine, "I don't know she will serve us and so is that guy Gendry Baratheon suggested as master of coins and Yara as master of ships, she will never tell us if that guy Aegon is a Blackfyre" Jon said and walks closer to Dany.
"We need to ask Samwell Turly to serve as lord of The Reach" Jon said but Daenerys didn't like that idea. She turns to him "I don't trust him but I know his family should rule now that Tyrell are gone but if he tries to do anything, I will burn his family alive and then him" she said with serious voice and Jon just gets closer to her "very well but we need to worry more about Dorne".

Daenerys was thinking herself what to do about it and didn't wanted to wait until Dorne attacks to find out if Aegon was a blackfyre or they named someone for no reason.

"Let's think about this later, we need to meet Arya" she said and they left the room.

He and Daenerys were walking to meet Arya in the throne room, they reach the throne room and Jon sees that Arya,Sansa,Gendry,Arianna and someone else was there, they get in front of them.
"Your grace this is my friend Edric Arti, he's the guy I mentioned " Gendry said and the guy bows "your grace" the guy said.
He had long black hair,was a bit skinny definitely not a fighter, his face was a bit long , his eyes were a bit too white with a bit of green color ,not a muscular body and his eyes were a bit close to each other while his ears seem to be small.

"You know how to do your work" Daenerys said with no emotion in her voice and he nods.
"Very well you're welcome here" she said and he bows again.
"Your grace have you made your decision about me" Arianna said but her voice wasn't filled with pride anymore like before, maybe the death of her lover teach her a lesson.
"No you can't stay" Daenerys answered immediately but Arianna smiled at that.
Jon looks at Sansa and she avoids his eyes "good luck in your way back home " Jon said to Sansa with a smirk.
Sansa looks at him not believing he really means his words "thank you your grace" she said with a sad voice and not looking at Jon.

"Arya I wish you a happy life" Jon said with a smile and Arya smiles at him "Thank You your grace take care of our queen " Arya said looking at Daenerys but she notice the way Sansa was looking at her.
"Gendry take care of her " Jon said with serious voice and Gendry avoids his gaze.
Daenerys laugh a bit to that and then Samwell Turly gets inside.
Daenerys notice how Sansa was looking at Samwell with a smile.

"Your grace you asked for me" Sam said looking at Jon but avoiding Daenerys.
Jon didn't like the way Sam was looking at his wife but he doesn't really care that much.
"Yes everyone leave" Jon said with a serious voice and they left except Daenerys.
"Lord Tarly , you're now the lord of the reach and you will rule in our name if anyone there gives you problems we will fix it" Daenerys said with her Queen voice but Sam rolled his eyes at that and Jon was furious for disrespecting his wife like that.
"Sam are we clear?" Jon asked almost yelling at him.
"Yes your Grace " he said .
"You can leave now" Jon said, he bowed and left the room.