King and Queen

Sansa
I was walking to the dragon pit with Arya and some northern soldiers. Brienne was in the castle to free Tyrion. Arya hasn't talk with me since the day she threatened to slice my throat. She didn't even sleep in same room anymore. I didn't care what she said I knew that was just words and nothing else. When the other lords see the city they will know that they're mad and will want independence. Jon and Daenerys will either decide to kill everyone or agree. They might have dragons but they can't be against everyone else. I reach the dragon pit and I see the other lords who were there. I look around and see the lord of Dorne,Gendry Baratheon was there,the seat for lord of the reach and Castely Rock was empty. I noticed that no one from the Vale was here and I didn't like it I wanted as many lords as possible. But Jon and Dragon Queen are not here . Arya comes closer "don't do anything stupid " Arya whispers. She will understand soon I thought to myself . Once she sees that who Dragon Queen was. I notice that Gendry Baratheon was looking at Arya and Arya was looking at him. Arya breaks the eye contact and Gendry lowers his head. They must have something between each other. Why Arya didn't tell me sooner I think to myself. I can't see where Jon and Dragon Queen are . Are they going to come here with their dragons and burn all of us right here. This thought made me get scared, She might do this, but no no they would not. Jon would never let her .I hear a sound and I look the sky and see the dragons coming.

Daenerys
I was flying with Jon going to Dragon Pit . We knew our plan what we would do after we arrive in Dragon Pit. I still couldn't believe that Jon decided to be with me I know he loves me but I never thought he would choose me over the Starks. I see the dragon pit from far away. I look at Jon and he looks at me. We were both wearing armor just in case any of them thought to throw arrows . Our dragons were wearing armor as well and Dragon Pit has 30 unsullied soldiers ready to fight. Me and Jon land near the dragon pit and everyone stands up. I could see from here the fear they had because of us. Jon gets close to me and hold my hand. Just holding his hand made me feel safe . We start walking and my eyes goes to Sansa and I smile at her reminding her that Jon and his cock is Mine not hers. We sit in the chair with Targeryan symbol. We both were wearing Targeryan colors. Black armor with red dragon around. Everyone sit after us and I notice that Ser Davos is here. Jon told me that he left in same day Kings Landing fell. From what I see he's with Lord Gendry. "My lords you came here and not that you had any other choice. Me and my husband have claimed The Iron Throne and we are rulers of Seven Kingdoms" I said and Jon continues "I know is hard for you to accept but this is the truth. Now let us know if you have anything you want to complain or anything we can fix . You're free to speak " Jon said and I smile at him. I see that our children are still here ready to protect us. I could see the fear in everyone face because of dragons. No one says anything but then Sansa gets up. I knew she would do this and I see Arya looking at her angry. I could see her body trembling like a leaf and all color from her face was gone. Like she saw a ghost."your grace.... ahh I ... I " she could hardly speak and everyone was looking at her. I don't know what scared her more. Me ,Jon or my dragons. I see Yara Greyjoy gets up "Your grace You promised me independence " Yara said and I nod "I always keep my promises" I said and Jon nods. "You did all of us a favor by destroying the Lannister house , I accept you as my queen " Yara bowed and she sit. I look at Sansa who was still standing. "Lady Sansa is there anything you want to say" I said and she nods. "Your grace The North deserves independence my people have suffered long enough,everyone have suffered long enough " she said with a smile "how making The North independence make your people not suffer, The Reach helps the north since The North bend the knee to Aegon Targeryan, if I have read correctly The North was starving before that and now you want your people to suffer again.That makes us think that you just want a crown for yourself " Jon said and I'm happy and proud for him. Sansa looks at the others. "I'm not the only one who wants independence,all kingdoms wants independence away from your madness or do you plan to kill every big house " she said . I look at the others "do you want independence?" I asked and was looking at the others. They all started to nod but they didn't said anything. "If you want independence you can have it but with only one condition" I said and I look at Jon and he nods. Everyone seems shocked . "Every Kingdom that wants independence their lords will lose the claim they have to their land and who will rule will be choose by people of the kingdom" Jon said. "WHAT" Sansa said angry. "This is absurd you can't just make rules. We have claim " Sansa said . "If that is true then Seven Kingdoms belong to me and my wife" Jon said. "North was conquered by your insane family " Sansa yelling . I could hear my dragons getting closer "Then The North doesn't belong to The Starks but to The Children of The Forest" Jon said .
Me and Jon gets up . "You have two days to think about this and make a decision " I said . Sansa looks at me "what if we don't decide within two days" Sansa said . Jon smiles "then We Will Bring Fire and Blood " Jon said with threating voice and his voice was turning me on. I will show him how grateful I'm once we go back to the Red Keep. Me and Jon climb on our dragons before we start flying me and Jon makes the dragons get closer to them and our dragons make a huge roar . I could see all of them looking at us full of fear. This made me feel pride for us.Our dragons spread their wings and we start flying.

Arya Stark
I can't believe she did this . What does she think she will do by going against them. Is all her fault. None of this would have happened if she just kept her mouth shut. I see the dragons leave. I see the lords talking to their advisor what to do. I look at Sansa "Why?" I said and she looks at me. "She's mad Arya. Look what she did to Jon. He's kind not like this" she had a point but I didn't forgot about her betrayals so if she really wanted the best for Jon why not tell him about Knights of The Vale but she let him risk his life. What should I do should I be with Sansa or Jon and Daenerys.

Check out my new story "The Winds of Winter".

Let me know in the comments what do you think about this chapter.