Just sleep (sds)

(Brandon's pov)
The others were out on patrol and had left him to his own devices within their shared house. Of course, he chose to sleep all day. At least that was the original plan, until Michael threw the front door off its hinges. Brandon plummeted to the floor in shock, for he had been napping in the air once again. He watched his captain storm over to the kitchen, where he grabbed the nearest mug he could find, shattering it to pieces in his clenched fists.
"Uhhhh, are you okay?"
"What do you think?!" he snapped in response, brushing off his bloody hands on his trousers.
"Lemme get you some bandages."
He swiftly flew out of the room. A few moments later, Brandon returned with a few medical supplies. He instructed Michael to sit down by the table, so that he could easily tend to his wounds.
"So you wanna tell me why you attacked a innocent mug?" he asked, while he carefully wrapped his captain's hands. The other sighed before responding.
"I was just frustrated and not thinking straight."
"Clearly."

The two of them remained in silence for a few long minutes. It wasn't uncomfortable though; Brandon quite in enjoyed it actually. He liked not having the loud ones here. Even though his captain wasn't the quietest person he had met, he was still far more tolerable than the other two.
"Honestly, I've been struggling to sleep as of late, which makes it even more of a challenge to deal with David and Ritchie."
"I didn't think you minded big old pride boy that much."
"It's mainly when he starts arguing with Ritchie. Those two can really go at it."
Brandon chuckled and smirked at Michael, causing him to roll his eyes.
"I expect that from the shirtless moron in our group, not you."
"Yeah yeah."
Finally, the captain was all bandaged up, so he strolled over to the kitchen to clean up the mess he made.

"Sorry if I freaked you out earlier. You were probably sleeping."
"I'm always sleeping."
Michael nodded, with his back facing Brandon, as he was scooping up shards of the mug with his bare hands. Shaking his head and sighing, the sin of sloth lazily floated towards the closest cupboard. He pulled out a a broom, dropping it on the other's head.
"Ow!"
"You're gonna cut yourself again."
"Oh yeah..."
"How long exactly has it been since you slept?"
"Uhhhh......" he paused, clearly struggling to answer the question.
Brandon picked his captain up effortlessly, carrying him upstairs.
"What are you doing?!" Michael yelled in surprise, whilst he failed miserably to escape the death grip he was being held in. He gave up after a few minutes, deciding to accept whatever fate he had to deal with. This caused Brandon to chuckle, as he gracefully landed on his bed, somehow holding the other even closer to him. He allowed his aura to surround the two of them, creating a bubble of sorts that separated them from the rest of the world. Immediately, Michael's head fell limply, using the sin of sloth as a pillow.

"It always works. Even for stubborn people like you Cap."
He smiled softly to himself, before drifting off to sleep.

This was just a little idea I got from one of IronTooth43 's headcanons about how Brandon can help others sleep, or something like that. I will be completing requests soon don't worry.