Flower Crown (Sno)

(Rian's pov)
I was just trying to have a quiet day, reading alone atop the wall surrounding Ashborne. Of course, that had to be ruined for me. I sat there reading up on the history of the blood moon, which was fascinating, until the shadow of somone behind me covered the page. My ears twitched, as this person poked them, causing me to growl and snap my book shut. Spinning around to face them, I was pleasantly surprised to see Pierre grinning at me. Can skeletons even grin? I mean this one talks so I guess anything is possible. He repeated his previous action.
"Stop that." I snarled, clearly scaring him a little.
"Sorry! They just looked fluffy."
"It's fine. Just ask next time, okay?"
"Can I poke them again?"
"No."
He looked down at the floor sadly, so I swiftly changed the subject to stop me from changing my mind.

"Is that the only reason you came here?"
Suddenly, he made eye contact with me, giving me an overly cheerful look that sent a shiver down my spine. Okay I'm getting creeped out now. I should run before he drags me into something ridiculous. Unfortunately, it seemed that he could read my mind, for he grabbed my wrist.
"Uhhhh what are you doing there buddy?"
"Can you....." he mumbled the end of his sentence; even my enhanced hearing could not make out what he was saying.
"Speak up."
"Can you make flower crowns with meeee???"
I groaned and rolled my eyes, but reluctantly agreed, not wanting to endure his relentless begging.

That's how I ended up at the foot of the sacred tree, with Pierre constantly repositioning the flower crown on my head. Keeping my eyes closed, I simply sat there and used one of the roots as a backrest.
"Would you like a bracelet too?"
"Heh, sure buddy. Nothing else though."
"Okay!"
He told me to stay put, before skipping off towards a flowerbed just oustide of the town's gate.

Closing my eyes, I felt the sun's rays dance along my skin, causing me to nearly slip into a peaceful slumber. That was until I heard the sound of twigs snapping nearby. Great, somone else to interrupt my relaxation time. Lazily opening one eye, I glanced at the pair of legs I could see approaching me. It was a pair of dark brown trousers and plain black shoes. I didn't even need to look up to know who it was, or to get the clear image of what he looked like. Considering he never wears a shirt, could you blame me for getting his body imprinted permanently in my mind? I tried to force the heat away that was suddenly rushing to my cheeks.

"Hey Rian. How are you?" Devin asked in his usual soft voice, whilst he sat down cross legged next to me.
"I'm okay I guess, you?"
"I'm goo-"
He abruptly stopped himself. His eyes were wide, unable to be torn away from me. Is he staring at me? Is there something on my face??? Oh god are my wings a mess?! Frantically, I sat up and started to try to groom my wings. He remained the same. What's going on?!
"Uhhh Devin?"
Shaking his head in a panic, he snapped back to attention.
"Yes! I am good! Everything is good! You're cute! I mean good!!!"

Now it was my turn to be staring in shock with widened eyes. My face felt like it was on fire, though I'd probably prefer that. Do I run away....? I'm sure he just miss spoke..... We both sat together in an awkward silence and were clearly unsure of what to do next.
"So uhhhh, where'd you get the flower crown?"
Seriously, of all the things to say? Where's he going with this....
"Pierre made it for me."
"Aww! Well it looks so good on you. Maybe you should wear pretty stuff like that more often."
He followed this with a nervous laugh. Smiling, I nodded with a blush still on my face.
"Yey!"
"On one condition."
Tilting his head to the side, he made me want to die from cuteness, as his ears gently drooped before flicking slightly. His hair gently fell infront of his eyes; those deep beautiful eyes.

"You give me a kiss."
Both of us were now as red as a pair of tomatoes. I didn't expect a response and I didn't get one. Instead, he placed his hands on the side of my face, briefly pressing his lips against mine.

"YASSSSSSS!!!!"

Turns out Pierre was watching the entire time-