Chapter 1

Saint was seated at the corner of the bar having his bear thinking about nothing in particular .Without his realization , there is a guy looking intensely at him at the counter of the bar.

"Hey stranger " Perth says having a seat opposite of Saint.

Saint just takes a look at him and ignores him, takes a gulp of the beer and looks around the place like he was looking for something or someone.

"Are you looking for someone I mean....you look worked up after seeing me" Perth says also looking around .

Silence .Saint takes another gulp and looks deeply into Perth's eyes.

Perth is mesmerized by Saint beauty and he puts it into words without intending to do so.

"Your beautiful" Perth got lost in Saint's eyes.

"Go look else where I ain't here for a hook up" Saint said looking away .

Perth laughs he likes Saint's voice ,"Am Perth by the way"He extends his hands for a handshake .

Saint looked at Perth then the hand then Perth again.He kept quiet .

"I told you I ain't interesting " Saint said irritated.Perth smiles at him.

"I just commented at your beauty you refused to thank me ,I extend my hand for a hand shake and your refusing it then you didn't pay attention to my name did you....look I just wanna know you that's all " Perth said putting his hands in the air for surrender.Saint wanted to reply but they got interrupted by a voice.

"Hey baby....am sorry am late I had a lot of work at the office " the new voice said putting his arms around Saint hugging him and kissed his cheeks.

Saint smiled at the stranger then nods his head for understanding.Perth watched the love between them.

"You smell nice I miss you " the stranger says sniffing Saint's neck.Saint blushed. He bit his bottom lip.

"Who is this" The stranged voiced out looking at Perth intimidatingly .

"Uhm....he's no one Zee let's go home am tired and sleepy already " Saint said looking at Zee lovingly .

"But I just arrived......lemme have one to three bottles then we can head back home please." Zee pleaded ,he pouts looking like a lost puppy.

"Okay.... Okay....don't be a cry baby" Saint chuckles.

"Mmnh.... I better leave you two alone .....have a nice time" Perth took one last look at Saint and stood up and walked away.

He was jealous, he really wanted the stranger but too bad he is taken.He could feel the love between the two and he has his moral values thus he left them alone.

.................
Been having this drafted for months ,so why not just publish it ,
Hope it's worth it