Chapter 14

Days turned into weeks and things got softer between the three.Saint realized that he loved Perth more but he was oblige to be with Zee but Zee said he was a gold digger ,sounded much more than his mom.Saint hasn't talked to Perth ,he even left his work.

Zee saint relationship is dying slowly,they got back together but there were issues,constant fights,accusations, doubts ,emptiness, the love between them vanished.

Their relationship collapsed when Zee beat up Saint because he saw Perth's pictures on Saint's phone, it happened three months after the truth came out.Zee would lock Saint up and even failed to feed him,he would rape him considering Saint never wanted Zee to touch him again.

Saint got tired and ran away from Zee.He went to Perth's house in tears and bruises all over his body.

"Babe what happened.... Who did this to you" Perth panicked and picked Saint up closing the door behind him.

He placed Saint on the bed,wiped his body and put him into clean clothes. Saint had fainted. A doctor checked on him and he was okay, nothing serious.

Saint opened his eyes and saw Perth looking at him.

"Hey....your awake" Perth said in a gentle voice.

"Perth.. It's you ....I missed you " Perth smiled and took Saint's lips in his.

"I missed you too babe.... I hope your here to stay because you ain't going anywhere" Saint smiled and noded his head.

Perth prepared a meal and they ate then Saint told him everything that happened the last three months.He hated that he chose Zee over Perth but he did what he thought was good and right for him at that time.

"That bastard,am going to make him regret doing that to my babe" Perth said hugging Saint closely.

"No Perth don't do anything to him,he is right you know, I betrayed his trust and love, he has the right to be mad at me.....I knew you and I were doing a mistake but I couldn't stop myself Perth I tried but I couldn't, you were always on my mind even when Zee is in me or when he touch me,it was always you" Saint finished gently.

"I love you so much babe" Perth kissed Saint's cheek.

"I have always known that...... I love you too Perth" They shared a passionate kiss.

Perth never forgot what Zee did to his lover ,he transfered Zee to his office branch in the States since Saint did not want   any harm towards Zee.

Saint learnt to forgive Zee and so did Zee.Zee had apologized to Saint when he realized that locking Saint up,beating him and raping him was so wrong. He wanted Saint to fill a complaint and put him behind bars but Saint couldn't do it.

Saint was greatful for everything Zee did for him thus he let it slide.

Perthsaint relationship became tense,the media knew about it and things happened both negative and positive reactions but they over came it all .

Saint opened his own restaurant and life got better for him and his lover.Life was never perfect for them ,fights here and there,break ups but they surpassed it all.

They became the lives of each other ,supported each other,loved,laughed,cried,cared and paid attention to details of each other.

Love comes in different ways and theirs took place when it was least expected,they broke another heart to fixed their own hearts..

<END>

Thank you all for reading I know it's not perfect and into details and I have no reason for not doing so.I know Zee's mind and point of view is left out but I felt like it was better like that.I wanted to focus on PerthSaint and Zee just came in to make the story touche that's why there is no much attention paid to him.I took their relationship with Saint lightly.

And I got nothing against Zee he is a nice guy and all and they have a good chemistry with Saint but am always and will always be a hardcore fun of PerthSaint.

This story has been in my draft for 5 months and taa daahh ,this the shit that flooded my draft

I also know the story is short,I wish I could make it longer but I lack the time.

Thanks a lot for your support.