Chapter 6

Perth's prov
~~~~~~~~~~
I have been out of town for a week, business matters.I arrived yesterday and Saint hasn't been here since I returned,he should be here by now but he ain't here. I wonder that's wrong.

Am having a beer standing at the window admiring the city when I heard a knock.. I turned around and a drunk Saint enters walking like a zombie, he looks lost.

I walked towards him ,he put my card on the table between us and I knew he had lost her.A tear dropped on his cheeks.

"She said thank you" He turned around and was about to leave when I pulled his arm and hugged him.

He hugged me back and cried on my arms;I must admit it feels good.I just hugged him silently .When his breath cooled down I tightened my hugging .

"Are you okay" I whispered on his ears softly.

He shakes his head hugging me tightly. I don't know what happened but I lifted his chin and grabbed his lips with mine.

He resisted but kissed me back later,we kissed for a while,I bite his lower lip making him gasp for air and I slides my tongue in his mouth.He tried to push me away but I pulled him closer.

When he had submitted to me I dropped my kisses to his neck and bite,suck and licked him.

"Aahh....mmmhh" He moaned beautifully. I have never heard a moan so sexy.

I got back to kissing his lips again and he participated ,things got out of hand and we got undressed.

We back walked kissing to my office room.I open the room and push him on the door once it's locked.

I got back to kissing him.He is delicious, smooth ,hairless skin.I loved his skin.I bite and sucked anywhere on his skin that was within my reach.

I kneed down and sucked his dick off .He smelt lovely. I sucked him and he came in my mouth,I swallowed it up.

"Aahh....mmmnhhh" He moaned when I hovered over him on the bed and licked his neck while I put my figures in his mouth,he wets them and I inserted into him.

"Aarrgghh...ahhh....hhhh" he arched his back eyes closed.

I thrust into him when he was ready and ride him,rough not gentle, fast not slow,deep not light, hard not soft. He moaned to his satisfaction. Heavy breathing ,screams and he came.

I wasn't done with him so we got back to it,he tried stopping me but I was strong for him.We did it again and again and again and again.

It was six in the morning when I let him sleep.He was too delicious and I got addicted and I couldn't let him sleep no matter how much he tried to push me away .He didn't say my name in all rounds which hurt my pride .What I did to him was wrong but I couldn't help it, I have always wanted him and I got the chance so I used it to the fullest.

............
Selfish