Chapter 10

Saint's prov
~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a sucking sound "aahh...mmmhh...Perth what are you doing....aahhh....drop your stamina ....aahh....oh...god....oh yes....fuck....am coming ......Perth.....aaahhh" I breathed heavily as I came.Perth hovered on me after the blow job.

"W...what ....get off me am tired.....Perth don't you dare ...aaaarrgghhh " I felt three fingers in me at a go.This asshole is too horny.He never let me sleep even for thirty minutes.

"You said until four days right.....well you ain't getting out of here up to the fourth day..aahh...your sweet,delicious, I can do this all my life...aahhh" He thrust his cock in me.

"Oh my....aaaahhhh.....mmmhh....hhhhh...you gotta be kidding me aaahhh......feels goooooodddd...aaahhh" I rolled my eyes and arched my back.

I have to admit,he's an expert in bed,I don't mind staying to the fourth day but I'll never let him know.I haven't been able to keep my eyes off him since he fucked me perfectly last time,a times I dream of him,yeah while am on the same bed with ....

"Aarrgghh.......fuck Perth...... Aaahhh....yeah....faster...yeah....aaahhh....am...com.....aaahhh....am coming perthhhhhh.....aaaahhhh" I came and he follows after a few thrusts.He dropped beside me.

"Good morning babe" He said joining our lips and I gave in to him.Oh god!!he called me babe and I so loved it.I love his kisses.

"Good morning ....we should take a shower am sweaty and sticky" I said getting off bed but I couldn't my legs were heavy.

"Wait together......you ain't serious right" he said with a joyous voice.

"Well Zee and I bath together everyday so there's nothing wrong with it" I realized I had said the wrong words when he.....

"Oh....uhm....lemme carry you to the bathroom and I'll prepare breakfast" he said picking me up bridal style to the bathroom,I didn't say a word .

I took a bath and some pills that he had left for me and joined him for breakfast.

"It smells delicious" I said holding on to the wall.This guy is after killing me,but I loved it.

He chuckles "I'll freshen up " he said picking me up and walked the remaining distance for me to the couch and left.

"Let's have breakfast together, I'll be quick wait here" I said running off.Bastard,am starving.

We head a peaceful breakfast with some laughter. I got to know him well ,he likes food like shit,football and sleeping ;his reason for liking those is because he said he barely have time for them because of work.

He took me to a beautiful house after breakfast which I later learnt it's his house.Actually his house his on the rooftop of a hotel,for security reasons.

"Welcome to my humble house..... Take this...you can always come whenever you feel like" He said giving me spare keys after putting me on his bed since I couldn't walk .I just looked at him and took them.Honestly I would come back ,damn the orgasm he gives me is no joke,I'll come over and over for that.I kinda feel at ease with him.

He kissed me on the lips and I stopped him"Perth....am sore"I said pushing him away when he deepened the kiss.He gave a surrendering hand posture and sat on the bed,he pulled me to him.I laid my head on his lab.

"Don't hesitate to visit when you feel like.....I'll be here everyday waiting for you....am sorry for making you sore" I leaned forward and kissed my forehead.I did not answer him.

And I wondered what Zee would feel if ever he finds out that am cheating on him with our boss.Am so sorry I really don't wanna do it but my body just betrays me.He makes me weak and feel things but I love Zee.