Chapter 9

Perth's prov
~~~~~~~~~~
It hurts to always see Saint in another man's arms.He seems happy ,am sure he can't recall what happened between us months ago. He keeps his distance from me and is lovey dovey  with his lover. I try to flirt with him few times but he washes me off.

I want to taste him again,my time with him was the best in all the other times I haven't been with any other person.I can't forget his moans,his skin,name it all.I want him again and I know it's wrong considering he's in a relationship but what can I do he woke something up inside me.I can't keep my eyes off him ,that's why am ever at the bar no matter how busy I am.

His lover ain't around of late and I don't recall sending him for business outside town.

"Where is your man,I haven't seen him around lately " I asked him while he was cleaning the counter.

"Oh hey Sir Perth ,he has gone to visit his parents, his father ain't feeling well" He said not paying attention to me at all.I hate that he calls me sir,it's his way of distancing himself from me.

He hasn't been looking at me since we slept together, he tends to avoid my eyes and where I am, he pretends that am never there which is freaking me out.

"Let's head to my office,we need to talk" I said sternly.He froze.

"What...what are you to talk about, did I do something wrong, are you going to fire me,but I have not paid your debt yet sir Perth, I need this job" he said as I motioned him to my office.

I closed the door once we were in the office.He turned to face me.

"What did you want to tell me sir" he said calmly.

I walked towards him and grabbed his ass and squeezed him roughly. He jerked off.

"Sir...what....what are you doing...let me go" he said trying to free himself.

"I miss you, I can't stop thinking of you" I whispered to his ears and I swear he almost moaned.I pulled him closer .

"I don't believe that you haven't recalled what happened the last night we were together" he put his palms on my chest and tried to push me away.

I squeezed him again and tilt  his head with one hand and join our lips. Fuck!!I had really missed the taste of his lips. He didn't fight back, he kissed me back the moment our lips touched, so he also wanted me as much as I wanted him.He gave me access to his mouth and I slide my tongue in,out tongues dance together.

"Aahh...mmmhh.....Perth...we shouldn't do this it's wrong" he moaned talked when I sucked his neck and drop my fingers to his nipples beneath his shirt.

"Per....Perth.... Don't leave a mark....Zee will kill me.....get away from me....aaaahhhh.....aaaarrgghh....aaahhh" I dropped my lips to his nipple,licked,bit and sucked.

I stopped and dragged him to my bar house ,just a door that looks like a bathroom,that's what they assume.

"When was the last time he fucked you" I asked putting my hands on his beautifully curved waist,drooling him towards me.

"Uhm...about two weeks ago.. ." he said almost in a whisper. "Perth...listen....don't do this..... We agreed to not do it again.....besides I want to walk,I won't do so if I let you fuck me....no no...your too rough and huge" he said avoiding my eyes.

I grab his clothed cock tightly "aarrgghh.... Oh....Perth...aahh" He moaned loud.It's almost hard.Am shocked .

"So you do like it rough..... You want me as much as I want you,let's do it again and you can make your choice whether to keep doing it or not" I said undressing him and he didn't fight back so it meant he wanted another dose of Perth.

"You better make sure I have no marks on me and I can be able to walk after four days that's when Zee will return" he said undressing me.

I smiled and kissed him hungrily. I loved his body and I'll make sure he's addicted to me.I did make sure that I left no hickies on him except one on his right armpit ,just below the armpit actually.

................
Some fights are just impossible to overcome