Chapter 13

Perth kept his distance from Saint.He doesn't talk to him anymore ,he does not even look at him at all.Perth was really affected by what he saw few months ago .He couldn't get the picture off his mind,he tried forgetting Saint,he really did but it didn't work.

He still sits at his favourite place at the counter,they barely see each other with Saint .

Saint on the other hand has his issues,he misses Perth and hates that he can't see him.He thinks of Perth while he is beneath Zee.It's pure luck that he hasn't moaned Perth's name over Zee's. To him sex with these two boys his different, Zee is gentle while Perth is rough,they can't be compared. He misses the rough sex ,he tried getting it rough with Zee but his mind went to Perth thus kept it gentle.

Saint is seated on Zee's lab at the bar having a drink,it's his day off ,when he saw Perth making out with a cute guy.His blood stood still,He drank bottles of beer to ease is jealousy,Zee tried to stop him but couldn't. He got too tipsy and stood up from Zee's lab walking towards Perth.

He pulled the cute guy's arms and turned him around facing him."Stay away from him"He said pushing the guy away.

"Who are you and what do you need,can't you see am busy" the guy said taking a step toward Perth.

Perth is just watching the drama emotionlessly.

"Weren't you taught to stay away from what doesn't belong to you ,He.is.mine now leave" Zee and the others were already next to them watching the drama.

Saint slaps Perth "How dare you Perth, your already with someone ,who told you you could fuck someone else huh who gave you the permission" Saint said hiting Perth's chest.Perth just looked at him in amusement.

"Ain't you the one who dropped me,ain't you the one having sex with another man all the time,ain't you the one who broke me" Perth held both Saint's hand when he tried to slap him again.They stared at each other.

"Wait since when did he become yours" Zee asked with a heavy heart.

"Since he was born and stay away from him" Saint then noticed the voice was Zee's.He removed his hands from Perth and covers his mouth eyes wide open.

"Honey.....oh my god.....honey....I love you....let....let me explain" Saint steps toward Zee and Zee took a step back.

"Since when did this affair start" Zee asked coldly.Saint is a crying mess.

"Zee.....oh my god Perth why did you have to make out in front of me.......honey listen I can explain but let's head home first please" Saint took a breath.

"Since when" Zee almost shouted.

"The second night after my mom passed on....I ....I was really stressed and things kinda happened and I couldn't stop it anymore until few months ago" Saint said.

"He paid your mom's hospital bills " Saint stares at Zee and nods.

"He bought you the house and the car" Saint looked down and nods.

"You love him" Saint looked at Zee then at Perth who was waiting for the answer then at Zee.

"Zee please let's not...."

"Answer me" Zee shouted.

"Yes ,no,maybe,I guess ,oh god,yes I love him,I tried to hide my feelings,I tried to forget him but I.....I couldn't..
...am sorry Zee but I also love you too,I mean I love both of you" Saint explained.

"The heckies just below your right armpit were always his" Saint almost fainted,so Zee had always known .He looked at Perth and noded his head.Perth had always given him heckies even without having sex.

"My mother was right........your a gold digger " Zee felt a slap across his face.

"Call me that again Zee.....dare do so.....was it my fault that I fell for him,was it my fault he paid detailed to me and did things with me that you always said were childish and unreasonable" Saint shouted.

..................
Everyone has a breaking point ,Saint got his