Chapter 3

Saint prov
~~~~~~~~
I put the black card I was holding in my pants when Zee dragged me out of the bar.He pins me to his car and starts nippling on my neck.

"Aahh...Zee we're in public aahh" Zee kept sucking my neck.

"Your place or mine" He whispers seductively in my ear.I shivered at that.

"Aahh mine mmnh" I answered with a heavy breathe.

My place is not elegant it's a definition of an affordable lifestyle, Zee's place is rich like so I don't like it. His mom always says am a gold digger it hurt a lot but I don't mind because this man is kinda my whole world.

It wasn't long before we were both naked and doing adult stuffs.Zee has a strong stamina so you can imagine the ride to the magical destinations.

"Good morning baby" I heard a voice behind my neck .I smiled.

"Good morning Zee" I turned around and hugs him deeper.He hugs me back tighter.

"Are you okay....you looked off last night" How I love that soft gentle voice of his.He has never changed it for the last three years we've been together.

"Am okay...uhm...I think we should prepare for work...give me a ride today am tired." I told him getting out of bed and he followed me to the bathroom.We had our normal shower with candies.

He cooked breakfast ,i cleaned the house and did laundry and off we went to work.Zee worked at the Tanapon software enterprise .I worked as a waiter at a local restaurant; I never went to college so that's where my life drove me :being poor surely sucked.

Zee dropped me off at my work place and went to his office. This is the same place where we first meet and cut the long story short, we became friends then lovers.

I walked into the restaurant and checked into my working attire;orange shirt and black pants.

"Take table ten I'll take five today" Fluke said walking out of the locker room .

That was pretty much my daily routine, home ,work and looking for other works to help my mom.

My shift ends at two in the afternoon so I had free time which I either visit my mom at the district hospital or look for work.Today am visiting my mom.

"Hey mom ,how you doing" I said kissing her forward.

"Oh my baby is here,am okay ,much better, how's the doing,you look tired" she said hugging me and kissed my forehead. I love this habit of hers.

"Did the doctors come in today" I asked her smiling thinly.

"Oh yeah,they said you should go to the office when your here I guess it's about the bills" she smiles sadly"am so sorry my pretty boy,I couldn't afford your college fee and now am a burden on you.....I should have worked harder "

"Sshh...it's okay mom ,life has It's waves,am not ashamed that am your son,you raised me well mom....I love you and I'll be back" I got out of her hug and went to the doctor's office.

"Hey doc,having a headtic day" I walked into the doctor's office .

"Your here ,have a sit ,how are you" He smiles worriedly at me.

"Am okay doc how is my mom's progress" I asked nervously.

"That's the reason I was looking for you.....your mom's health is dropping for the last six months...... Very soon they will drop the treatment because the bills are increasing with no payments..... Your mom has six more months Saint and chemotherapy is kinda not favouring her,she's too weak but we're giving her medicines to lift up her immune" Saint wants to cry but tears refuses to get free from his eyes."she needs a much better and equip hospital else her lifespan is less than three months "

I got up from the chair and walked out of the office.I walked along corridors and the doc's words are running on my mind.I put my hand in my pocket and pull out the black card.He said I can use it to my satisfaction. I need my mom.