°two°

"Yo I think this chick in the cafe that Wakatoshi is working in is trying to steal my man," I said as we were finished with practice.

"WHAT?!" Nyoko and Nana yell.

~flashback~

It was Wednesday and I got a day off my job, because this other part-timer was called to kinda test his work ethic? Idk it's to see if he can be hired or not but I'll have to fill in later. I was eating breakfast already ready for college because I was bored, when I saw Toshi left his wallet on the dining table. I call him immediately.

"Hey Toshi, you forgot your wallet at home,"

"Oh...well.. I'll come home-"

I took the house keys, my wallet, his wallet and book-bag and headed out.

"Im getting it for you. I could use some coffee too,"

"Okay, thank you, Maiko."

"Love you Toshi,"

"Love you too,"

The cafe wasn't too far so I walked. Before I could push the door open, I saw Toshi wearing his usual barista uniform. But then I saw he was talking to a girl.....who was standing way too close to him to my liking. He wasn't really showing much emotionimehe usually is, but her on the other hand...

I open the door and the bell diverted their attention to me. As soon as Wakatoshi and I make eye-contact we smiled brightly at each other.

"Here you go~" I handed him the wallet.

"What would you like to have today, ma'am?" He asked as he took the wallet.

"Hmmm...." I tried my best to hide my smirk, "let me see....a cafe mocha please!"

"It has too much sugar."

"Toshi! Pleaseee?" I whined.

"Uhh....sorry to interrupt you two, but how do you know each other?"

"She's my girlfriend of course." He held my hand, lacing our fingers. I nodded proudly. "Could you make her drink please?"

The girl rolled her eyes, muttered a 'whatever' and went to make my drink.

Then Wakatoshi and I had quite the argument about whether or not I should pay or not. I just slammed the money and sat on the nearest table. I gave him a goofy smile and he put the money in with a look of defeat.

The girl comes back with my coffee.

"Order number 005?"

I go back to the cashier to collect it and she literally shoves it in my hand, the hot coffee falling on my hand. I hissed, keeping the cup down. Toshi rushed to us and wiped the coffee off my hand with a tissue

"What the hell was that?"

"I'm sorry," she told Toshi

"Um, I'm the one you should be apologizing to...?"

"Yeah," and she walked away.

I gaped at her. Toshi got some ice which relieved the pain.

"Ooooo gurl, she's JEALOUS!" Nana said.

"Well she can't do anything about that. He's my man after all,"

"Hmhm and no one can mess with Kobayashi Maiko," Nyoko smirked and I finger-gunned at her.

But if that bitch does try something on MY Toshi...? Oh boi she gon GET IT

💜

So I ended up posting anyways haha