°twelve°

Before they realised, it was the day before they were to leave for Jakarta for the Asian Cup, their first international championship. When I say adrenaline was pumping, it was PUMPING. To represent your country was a weirdly good feeling to both Wakatoshi and Maiko, being in the starting lineup.

So here they were in the super mart, buying things they'll need for the next month.

"Can we take ramen?" Wakatoshi asked.

"Maybe? Don't buy too many though we need space for other things,"

"Did you pack your volleyball suitcase?"

"Yes we did after practice today. You?"

"Hmhm. I've kept our uniform on the bed and it's washed,"

"Aw thanks, Toshi. Now I need shampoo!"

They got back and started to pack. They were to assemble at the airport at 10am. So they were chill when they woke up the next morning. The two of them had informed at their jobs that they'll be gone well in advanced so it was cool.

They hailed a taxi taking them to the airport at the international terminal where they saw a few members of their teams waiting. It was exhilarating, the whole process of customs and boarding the plane was exciting.

"Say, Kobayashi," Majioka called Maiko from her seat behind her.

"You didn't tell me you were in a relationship with Ushijima-kun," she eyed Wakatoshi for a second.

"It really isn't a big deal, senpai. You know, you knowing about our relationship,"

"Do you guys have sex? How is he?"

"I'm sorry, senpai, that's our personal life. We are not close enough to be discussing that,"

"Jeez, Kobayashi. Calm down,"

"Don't mind Majioka senpai," Nana said who was sitting next to her.

"She can be annoying sometimes,"

"Sometimes?"

Maiko was asleep for most of the plane ride and Nana and Nyoko couldn't stop taking photos of every. Single. Thing.

The plane landed and both teams came out lowkey looking like zombies. Not Wakatoshi tho. He was looking his usual stern self. Kiryu had to be literally dragged out.

"Wait Toshi, where is Sakusa?" Maiko asked.

"Oh...I didn't tell you, he's actually in third year right now. He'll join us next year."

"Oh? Then what was he doing there?"

"He came for the inter-high nationals and I invited him to see our practice,"

The coaches said the players were allowed to explore the city for the next two days, only thing was that there will be early morning practice.

But for now they wanted to rest and they hung out in the hotel itself.

Thinking what the next month held, Maiko amd Wakatoshi were ready to fight on the international stage.

**** Pov

Jakarta is really pretty.

But I still have to take photos of my Maiko.