°twenty-eight°

(just letting yall know this is the last arc of the whole story its gonna end soon oh my god please Im already crying)

Maiko and Wakatoshi could stay in each other’s arms forever but Maiko didn’t want to miss the team workout (rather she did not have a choice). Reluctantly they pulled away and went their separate ways. Wakatoshi went to his assigned dorm and kind of surprised to find out his room was in a mess.

“Kageyama?” he called out.

“Ushijima-san! Welcome back!” Kageyama emerged from the pile of clothes.

“What….are you doing?”

“Good question. I cannot find my ankle braces,”

Wakatoshi did not say anything and just joined Kageyama in finding his ankle braces.

It was finally evening when both Maiko and Wakatoshi were free, done for their practice for the day. They decided to walk around the campus together, telling each other what happened while they were apart.

“You visited your father?” Maiko asked.

“Yes. I actually had a good time with him. We even played a little. Also I met Iwaizumi Hajime,”

“Iwai….zumi….Oh! From Aoba Johsai? What was he doing there?”

“He wanted to meet my father for some university work.”

“What about Oikawa? Havent heard about him in while,”

“In Brazil, or Argentina? Or was it Hinata Shoyo? Forget it,” He wrapped his arms around Maiko’s waist, both of them stopping in their tracks.

“I am just happy nothing happened between us,”

Maiko broke into a loving smile, “I know. I am happy too. I was scared…that you know…”

“shh. Don’t say it out loud,” Wakatoshi kissed her, “We have a long way to go,”

Before they knew it they were on the flight to Brazil on their way for the Rio de Janerio.