°seven°

Maiko pov

"Toshi baby~" I called him from the living room. The two of us had taken a day off to finish the heaps of assignments we had because of practice.

He peeped out of our room, eyebrows furrowed, "What the heck you never call me baby,"

"Yes I know," I patted the spot beside me on the couch, "Sit here will ya?"

He walked towards me in a grumpy mood, "I have 150 words remaining please let me finish it," He sat down hesitantly. I sat on his lap immediately.

"What is it?" He asked, arms making their way around my waist anyways. I took out his phone from his pocket and open the camera.

"You have to take a few pictures with ne that's it,"

He studied my face for a while, trying to understand why.

"Nothing much," I smirked. I look into the camera, "Just kiss me as I take a picture,"

"Eh? Why?"

"I'll explain when we're done," I pointed to my cheek. He kissed my cheek and I clicked a picture.

I took a good number of photos: ones where I'm kissing his cheek, the two of us kissing, being a happy couple.

So the thing is, the cafe bitch starts to spam him at 4pm everyday. She's a third year in high school and so she gets off of school at like 3:30.

It was 2:30. I sent, spammed rather, multiple copies of those photos to her. I handed Toshi's phone back to him with an innocent smile.

"What did you do?"

"Just taught that kid a lesson,"

He hummed in confusion, going through his phone.

"You sent these photos to her?!" His face full of shock.

I smiled proudly, "hmhm! If she texts you again, just send these again,"

He shook his head, chuckling, "I can't even-" I got off his lap, kissing him one last time before he went back to complete his assignment.

....

It had been one whole day since I sent those photos.

"Did you get any text yet?" I asked him, on our way home from volleyball practice.

"Nope. I guess it worked!"

"So easily? Well she's a pipsqueak," I wrap my arms around him.

Those texts had taken Toshi's cool away from him. He had gotten much more anxious and on his toes than usual. He was getting scared from her, she had taken his sanity away from him.

So I wanted to give it back to him. Right now, when I looked up at him, he was so calm, stern faced as always, but calm. It made me happy.

No one

Messes

With my Toshi.

And that's on what?

Period.

💜

HEY HEY HEYYYY

I'm back ayyy

I've got a lot in store ayyy

Let's goooo