°thirty°

2018, MSBY Black Jackals vs Schweiden Adlers.

"This is XYZ News at Sendai City, Kamei Arena for the V.league match of MSBY Black Jackals vs Schweiden Adlers! Who is that I see in the VIP box? Its Hisamitsu Spring's Wing Spiker, Kobayashi Maiko!"

The reporter and his cameraman went up to Maiko, shoving a camera in her face.

"Well, if it isnt Kobayashi Maiko! What brings you here today?"

"Im here to support my boyfriend, of course,"

"Ah yes, Ushijima Wakatoshi! You two make a really good couple! We also heard about the house you two bought together and how its so expensive!"

"Yeap. Thanks to our careers,"

"Have you two thought of tying the knot?"

"Well thats a question I cant answer,"

"Ooh! I see! But seriously we thought you'd gone into a slump, especially the 2016 Olympics Semi Final with Brazil,"

"Yes. I felt too pressured and Brazil is strong but we will have a strong comeback in 2020!"

"Such inspiring words! Well, we'll let you support Ushijima-san! Thank you for your time!"

"Thank you,"

And so she was finally left alone.

"Maiko-chan!" She turned her head in the direction of the voice.

"Eita! Shiori!"

The two of them sat down next to Maiko.

"Can I please take Haru in my hand? I love him?"

Shiori smiled and nodded as she handed her son to Maiko.

"Eita, my team wont stop fangirling over you and they wont stop asking for your number, EVEN THOUGH IVE TOLD THEM YOU'RE MARRIED! They really loved your latest album!"

"Haha! Let them be jealous of me!" Shiori laughed.

And so the match started. Maiko yelled Wakatoshi's name when he appeared and he pointed at her. Cute.

The match was intense to say the least.

And MSBY won.

Maiko got up to go to Wakatoshi. But-

"Ehm ehm, uh guys uhh," It was Bokuto.

"Uhhh hehe I'll just get right to it not wasting anyone's time, Keiji, can you come here?"

Maiko gasped as she got an idea of whats going to happen.

Bokuto got on one knee, taking out a ring and, "Akaashi Keiji, the love of my life, will you marry me?"

The whole arena went silent waiting gor Akaashi's answer.

He took the mic from Bokuto, "Of course Koutaro,"

Maiko yelled as she ran down to congratulate thr newly engaged couple. Everyone yelled words, congratulating the two.

"Im so happy for you, Kou-kun!"

"Well, your happiness will just get bigger, Kocchi,"

Maiko gave him a confused look. Bokuto handed the mic to Wakatoshi.

He wouldnt, would he?

He ......is he?

"Maiko," he said into the mic, "We've been together for 6 years now,"

Tears are there

"I know I'm not the best at expressions or emotions. But you are the best thing that happened to me,"

Okay I am crying

"Will you want to be the best thing in my life forever?" He asked as he got on one knee.

Maiko dropped down, sobbing now and she rested her forehead on Wakatoshi's.

"Yes," she whispered. "But uh," she pulled out something from her pocket. It was a eing box.

"I was gonna propose to YOU, dumbhead,"

His eyes widened and so did his smile. He picked her up and kissed her. They put on the rings on each other

They were complete.

They were one.

They were only for each other.

"Kageyama, when will you propose to me?"

"Shut up, Boke,"

💜

Hahaaa hah ha i didnt update this book because i thought if i dont write it ot wont end :)

Haha i am in tears but wow these two books were a RIDE.

Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting they really mean a lot to me.

I cannot express the emptiness im feeling wow.

Also I won't be writing for a while because im planing another ff 👀

But wow okay aha

I love yall so much hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic on our daddy bear.

I'll see you guys in another one.

This is goodbye ig

Thanking you again,

Seharu
💜