°four°

(things get spicy here so you can skip if you want lol but you a thirsty ho continue lol spoiler: they don't go all the way ahah)

Maiko pov

When I was over with my work, I literally rushed home, wanting to be unproductive and lay on the couch eat snacks. I reached my floor and saw other shoes outside the apartment.

Does Wakatoshi have someone over?

I opened the door and immediately I was greated with,

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

It was Wakatoshi yelling.

Have I ever heard him yelling?

Yes. Oh I remember very well.

But was this time scarier?

Hell yes.

I walked further in, closing the door behind me and found him standing in the living room, his back facing me.

"Toshi?"

He turned around and I saw anger written all over his face. He rushed to me and hugged me tighly. He pulled away and held my hand. Then I saw the person who he was yelling at.

The girl he works with.

This bitch-

"I love Maiko with all my heart and I know she loves me back. She id everything I could ask for in a girlfriend. So please shut up and get the fuck out of our house or I'll call the police."

She rolled her eyes and left without saying anything, slamming the door behind her.

"Toshi what was all of that about?" I cupped his face in my hands. He held my hand as his expression softened.

"She was trying to take me away from you...." He muttered. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Then it hit me.

"Did she force herself on you? What did she do?"

"She tried to kiss me. But I pushed her away. Then she even bit my neck," he said pulling down the collar of his shirt showing the red mark. I grazed my fingers over it.

"I swear to god, the next time I see her, I will PUNCH THAT BITCH to DEATH! She hasn't seen my anger and SHE WILL BE SORRY SHE DID!" I yell.

Wakatoshi hugged me tightly again and I leaned my head against his chest. We stayed like that for a while. Like a WHILE while.

"Do you want me to make you something?" I asked.

"No...not yet. Can we cuddle on the couch?" He pouted down at me. My heart melted at those words.

Why is he so cute.

"Sure! Let me change into pyjamas!"

And so after I changed, I jumped on the couch and snuggled into Wakatoshi's arms. His big arms and chest are so comfortable to cuddle in. I felt so much in love with this man in that moment, that cafe co-worker bitch can go find some other ass to suck, this bear is mine.

I looked up at him and smiled before kissing him. My hands went up from his chest to his jawline, tracing it. He held the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. I sat on his lap, still kissing him. He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

I kissed down his neck and his grip around my waist tightened. I saw the mark that bitch left. I made a mark, harder and much more prominent than hers. Toshi hissed as I bit on the skin. I licked it to ease the pain. I looked back at him and he looked into my eyes..... intently.

You must be asking have we done it?

No.

Are we gonna do it right now?

He looks like he wants to.

I kissed him again, my hands roaming under his shirt feeling his rock hard abs. As I moved further up, his shirt went up with it. He took it off and he kissed my neck. I tugged on his hair as he went lower. In a flash he took off my shirt. I bit my lips as he kissed my chest, his hands playing with my bra.

"Take it off~ please~" he whined as he bit my skin. I felt his dick getting hard against my core. I pulled his chin up to face me, "Are you hard baby?"

He nodded, a blush forming on his cheeks. I took off my bra and he suck on my boobs. I hummed in pleasure, playing with his hair.

"Hmm~Toshi~ where did you learn this from?"

He ignored my question and continued to suck on them. I pull him away and I kneeled down infront of his dick. I bit my lips as I pulled his pants and briefs down. He shuddered as I wrapped my hand around his dick. I earned a moan as I moved it up and down.

I licked the tip, looking up at him. His eyes were closed, his face red.

"Look at me, Toshi," I commanded. He opened his eyes and looked down at me and I started to suck him off.

I don't think I was doing it right, but by Wakatoshi's reactions I was doing a bad job either. His moans got louder as he was getting closer to his climax. He whimpered as he came into my mouth.

"Toshi....I don't wanna go all the way..." i said looking away.

"That's okay, baby. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. You can come to me whenever you are. Okay?"

I blushed at the baby part. We don't call each other baby that often. So it had quite an impact on me.

I got up, "Snacks?" I asked wearing my bra.

He nodded and joined me in the kitchen.