Chapter 4 - Jimmy

2:43 PM -
As I pulled up to Jimmys IT shop a chubby tall man with a gamer shirt and glasses came into view "Ah hello Jimmy long time no see!"
"Garry ! Is that really you! Wow boy you've changed since when did you own a cop car?" With a smile I got out of the car an walked Inside .

with a creak the door opened and there inside was Jimmys shop "To your left you'll see the counter ,to your right you'll see the computers for sale and to fit hit left stairs now we shall proceed up" with a chuckle I walked upstairs to find as wreck of Jimmys room , it looked liked if a car accident happened with shirts all over the place , some wires and old computers lying around and women's underwear on the stovetop. as always jimmy had never changed his bad habits . " now to the point , mind your foot there's pizza there, oh and here pass me your phone I'm going to upload some new code into your phone" dodging the random food on The floor I handed him my phone and instantly jimmy plugged it I it his laptop."so what you putting in it?" Jimmy looked over and smiled " we'll me boy , you better sit down"

I sat down staring at jimmy " I've put in a camera hacker now you can into every camera and see what it sees , I've updated it your GHOST to trick the new cider system , I've put in a new GPS chip and it can hack other GPS systems I've also put in a few updates and tweaks and on top of all that all your old phones data and of course tracker chips " jimmy handed me a box full of stickers of ducks "now they may look cute but the moment you apply them onto someone or something you can track them or swap IP with nearby devices handy for getaways"

(IP it's sort of like a digital address to your phone and it's how authority tracks you)

"Garry you might want to leave now I'm picking up unusual chatter on the police scanner" we held our ears close to the radio and heard...