Chapter 8 - PLAN B

4:20 PM - Sydney - 5Th street

I Woke up with a horrible pain across my chest , I felt that if my face had been in a frying pan and I realised that i was trapped under piece of metal and slowly wriggled my way out I felt the gun in my right arm and then heard sirens I realise what was going on my heart raised it's beat to infinity and I got up. Grabbing the other suitcase and the gun I had a limped towards the cover of a car that had stopped in front of our wreckage . I loaded the magazine marked blue into the gun and pulled the lever back. hearing the click as I did I swung my arm out and pulled the trigger as I did I heard the screams of people. I pulled out my phone with its cracked screens and chunks of it missing I said "SARA CALL DIMITRI"
"Calling Dimitri --- Ring ring... Ring Ring ...Ring " Dimitri picked up and instantly answered. "Garry where are you I'm on the news right now watching an accident downtown involving you I'm guessing..."
"Dimitri, Conor's dead I need you to pick me up at my location NOW I'm under heavy police fire and I need to be pulled out!"
"Alright I'll send an ambulance after you ,it's going to pull-up ,and Samantha will be inside waiting okay hold out till then ETA (Estimated time arrival) 5 minutes find the one with the numbers dial "777" for emergency" Now 777 was the Hackers Hotline where Hackers like us could get help from different points such as the Damascus Safe house cleverly disguised as an IT helpline made by Jimmy himself.

with police pressing In on me I started shooting round after round bullet after bullet and scream after scream I ran out and so loaded the green magazine which felt much heavier and so I opened fire but to my suprises green smoke started fluffing up out from the bullets I shot . This is my chance I thought and I limped towards the apartment complex and bashed my way in. Inside I found no one and I crawled upstairs to the second floor and found a bathroom where I cleaned myself up. I found and medical kit in the kitchen nearby and started bandaging the wounds I had accumulated. then I heard footsteps coming up and grabbed my gun and shot the doorway whilst panicking to find an exit. With gas now heavily polluting the air I saw a window and jumped out landing onto what seemed to be garbage... I got up realising my magazine had fell out and scrambled to find the red magazine amongst amounts the rubbish and hurrah I found it loaded it ...and as police came around the corner. *Click*

With the bang of the gun and the whizzing of the bullet it hit a guard and exploded! It was gruesome as blood had spilled all over the place and all the guards where knocked down or dead. I started limping again in the cover of bush found myself a car but my phone was literally dead. "SARA open door" no response "SARA open the door" with no response I started limping again I heard the distant roar of multiple helicopters heading towards me and suddenly I spun round and there was a tank! "Omg I thought to myself was this the end ?!" but it turned its turret and several men got out looking angry and all aimed at me with their fancy guns. Holding my arms up I was thinking of a plan B i thought hard as the men yelled to drop my gun the sirens came closer and closer I though I was about to be arrested fro, behind but it was an ambulance! instantly the back doors popped open and I climbed in - instantly the military started to open fire on the vehicle - I had no chance to close the doors behind me but Samantha cried "inside? good now let's ditch this party!"

we spun round heading back the way We came with Conor ,passing the wreck of his car... and I got onto my gun and pressed "check" on the scope It said " 2⃣8⃣ " I started to scream and *click* opening fire on everything behind us... killing everyone that was hit no matter who it was I started shooting and shooting second after second the numbers dropped "1⃣5⃣" ---"9⃣" --- "5⃣" ---"1⃣" and it stopped ... the gun snoozed and there was nothing left of the police behind us just a smouldering wreckage of police cars blocking the way the gun flashed "🔄" and so I laid it on the floor . it was over . Samantha had gone under the cover of a tunnel and she was taking a longer route back to the safe house ,i of course looked for medical supplies and found some morphine, pain killers and bandages and some tweezers as I started to take out bullets from my body.

-4:31 PM
Samantha looked in the mirror and asked " How many ?" I replied "Oh just 4" . She called Dimitri and started mumbling into her phone ."Dimitri wants a word with you" she handed me her phone and I started to talk "Hello Dimitri? yeah my phone was killed do you have spa..."
"Garry heard Conor is dead you mind telling me what happened to the envelope? "
"I guess it burned in the wreck, and I'm fine by the way "
"are you sure it burned ?"
"I suppose it did"
"okay that's good to hear now about your phone?"
"Yeah I need a new one it's a pineAPPLE eleven re-modified as usual to fit me "
"I can get you the phone but you have to take it Jimmy for the extras"
"alright and one more thing this m4 it's not your usual is it?"
"we'll talk later understand I have business with Amy right now ,your not going to meet up with us tonight , tonight your going to stay at a hotel with Samantha under the names mr Adam Sandles and Mrs Samantha Sandles ,Samantha has the rest of details , see you tomorrow Garry"
"Oh but wait ..." I handed the phone back to Samantha and she peered over Into the mirror and commanded me suddenly "Now heres what you do , change into the clothes in the box under the bed and don't peek into my box okay?"
"Okay where do I change though?"
"There?!"
"Just here umm okay then..."
"Hey I won't look okay"
"Alright" as I changed my clothes I was curious in what was in her box so as any man I peeked suddenly the ambulance made a sharp turn down an exit ramp of the highway I slid and hit my head on the wall.
"I told you not to peek in my my box !"
"I though you weren't going to look!" Samantha fell silent and continued driving until we stopped."What's up now?!"
"Look in front of us I think we found our car..." I peered through the front of the ambulance front screen and there it was a very fancy car. It was a black Lamborghini roadster. "I shot gun driving that monster!"
"Good here's my phone use SIERA to get it okay?"
"As so long I am driving"
"Good get to it" I walked out of the vehicle and sneaked behind the Car checking my surrounding "SIERA scan for other"
"Voice unrecognised please try again SAMANTHA "
"Umm Samantha what happens when I get your phone wrong again and I need you to unlock it"
"UNRECOGNISED VOICE COMMENCING TASER"
"ARGHHHHHHH FUUUUUDGEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~zzzzzzzzzž" I fell to the floor spazzing and hoping no one was looking.
"Oh crap Garry? SIERA unlock phone dis engage "
"SAMANTHA VOICE RECOGNITION COMMAND UNLOCK ACCEPTED ...DISENGAGING ENEMY" Samantha ran over too me and checked if her phone was okay...
"Oh gosh thank God it's okay!" I looked over and snarled at Samantha "Yeah I'm okay too thanks for caring"
"oh shut up you I know you've taken worse than that" I moaned and got up suddenly two men in suits came over to the car with guns raised.
"Quick what do we do?!"
"I don't know your the smart one !" The guards came closer and a plan flew into my head "Samantha I'm so sorry but..."
"Sorry for..." Garry grabbed Samantha by the arms and started to make out with her "Oh Johnny it's alright it's only a couple making out... egh let's go "
"Alright Jose let's go then next time you hear a scream don't drag me out okay?"
"Sure ,Sure I'll buy you a drink eh?"
"Oh yeah" The two guards walked off and Garry let go of Samantha . Samantha gasped for air and she took a calm deep breath in...... And slapped Garry across the face leaving a red hand print behind " Arghhhh what sorry I warned you and we're not dead so what was that for!?"
"That's for your stupid plan now let's get this car" Using SIERA I walked over and unlocked the car I got in and smelled the interior and was like "argh new car smell..." I looked around not seeing Samantha anywhere so as any guy would go looking for her...

I saw the back of the ambulance open and looked inside and Samantha started screaming "GET OUT YOU PERV IM CHANGING!!!" I was knocked out by her high heels and I remember nothing until she dipped my head into cold water.... and oh boy I wished I could've walked back to Dimitri by now..."Garry were at the hotel get up and smell the roses literally..." I opened my eyes and looked up and huge tower overlooking the city was in front of me... "Dimitri said a little something..."
"yes he did I hope this place at least has a spa..." I walked into the lobby everyone lookin at me! (Actually every one was staring at the large red hand print on Garry's face). there was a large chandelier and marble floors with guests bustling in and out the walls painted gold a red rug on the floor and air conditioning...
"Hello Miss how may I help la madam?" said the funny French man
"Reservation for two please Mr and Mrs Sandler..."
"Ah wii wii here is your room your in the penthouse 100th floor and please sign here" Samantha signed the paper off and dragged me to the elevator I was still couldn't believe this place. Samantha tapped the 100 button on the panel and scanned our room card and the elevator started whirling and thank Christ it wasn't fast as Dimitris elevator.

5:20 PM

the elevator doors opened and ...