Larrissa - Chapter 16

10:21 AM - Damascus Warehouse
"Has Larissa ever been nice?" Samantha looked over to Amy and set down her coffee. "well let us go back into my flashback..."
-FLASH OF LIGHT-

-Well it was a couple years back when Dimitri took in Larrissa... I remember that day when she somehow got into the Safehouse.. Dimitri just perfected the elevator and security system and we went out to visit Rose at their old house to move her to the new Safehouse. But when we got back...
"Sweetheart Rose your going to love what I've done with the place" Rose fell to the floor trying to keep her breakfast in from saying goodafternoon. Suddenly on the sofa a figure sat. It was Larissa aiming a gun at Rose. Dimitri stood in front of Rose defending her and I just stood behind them. "Who the hell are you and what do you want?!" Larissa got up and started strolling towards them , "I want Rose to die...or for her to stop working with Makrov.." Dimitri looked at Rose in a shocked look. "Y-You work for makrov?" Rose whispered and gave a kiss to Dimitri's cheek, I didn't hear what she said but whatever it was it made Dimitri angry and he drew his gun and started shooting Larrissa. Larissa ran and smoked the Lounge room with sleeping gas and we all were knocked out. Eventually she got away and became incredibly evil and stole my chocolate"

-Dim lights-
"So no ? then???" Samantha looked over "What?"
"To my question Has Larissa ever been nice?"
"Oh lol no well at least i think but she stole my chcolate!" Amy was puzzled and thought about the flashback and the knockout gas and the stealing of chocolate something wasn't right... "But does Rose actually work for Makrov?"
"oh of course not if she did Dimitri would've figured it out by now he's really smart'

10:32 AM
"samantha you have to go to Garry right now he is in trouble!"
"How do you know?"
"In 1 minute 45 seconds you will receive a text from SARA that GARRY is about to die and he is at the ULYSSES warehouse ,quick you must go!"
"Okay ,okay , ill go take care then Amy , ill be back soon" Samantha left the room , and up the elevator and into a car and started driving as fast as she could to Garry...