Chapter 5 - Slipping out

- Before I start I like to keep my chapter short as this is not meant to bore you with tedious scenes and events I like to keep the action at a pace of which is quick but explains the plot - If you have any questions or issues with the story like if you didn't understand a section or made a typo you may comment and let me know - also post some events what you want to see or random names! I would gladly let my audience put in some of things they want!

-And continue-
"Charlie to Base I have eyes on the stolen vehicle ,location mine street one craft crescent"
"Copy that Charlie sending in reinforcements keep your eye on the target and stay frosty Charlie"
"copy that base Charlie out."

Jimmy started panicking and then switched the radio off and handed me a handheld radio "this is a modified hand radio combined with a police scanner and this will keep you one step ahead of the enemy now go through the back I'll clean the up here" (Clean up as in destroy evidence)
"Jimmy thanks old friend I'll see you again sometime and also get rid of the cop car outside it was never mine and smells like McDonalds" I left through the back door hearing jimmy cry "Good luck Garry!" I switched the radio on and there on channel 34 "ALPHA And BETA squads ready to engage target moving in - Target Garry Ramirez" I started running into the alleys and found a service door to a club. I used my phone to break the code on the door .

Busting in I was in the kitchen I heard sirens in the distance and I knew that I had to go "Alpha reporting in captured JIMMY ROGERS no sign of target, BETA squad is moving out through back alley " picking up a knife as I dashed passed a chef as he screamed at me bursting through Into the dining area where a few civilians were dining . Epically dashing out into the streets of Sydney I ran uphill and opened my phone and said "SARA set course to safe house Damascus and send message of arrival to dimirti gotmail.com" SARA was like Siri but a better version and would never call someone randomly or annoy you but she was very handy "Email sent to dimirti-at-gotmail-dot-com estimated arrival time 24 minutes at 3:15 PM" see what I mean SARA is awesome as I continued running I looked back and there with the harbour bridge in view and the opera house in gleam I smiled "it's good to be back" with the salty air and blazing sun I ran through the dilute streets rushing through colourful adverts and cars of all colours "Spotto!"

"ALERT! Two mobile police units are heading towards GARRY RAMIREZ please take action alert code 2 estimated interception 23 seconds" with the street now sloping down I spied a ATM and walked up to it and acted normally as sirens roared passed . "ALERT encryption decoded enter username "default" password "1234" current money inside machine &2.500 continue hack?" as there it was "Slide to hack" I slid the lock bar and suddenly the machine started giving money by the hundreds. As the machine displayed out of order I walked into a nearby fashion outlet purchasing a new black suit and pants a red tie and some cool sunglasses and black running shoes. I walked out and asked took out my radio and tuned in "CHARLIE to delta we are circling perimeter now looking for GARRY RAMIREZ look for a man in white shirt and black shorts" oh damn coppers I continued to walk to see a luxury sports car and as usual set my phone to drive mode and sped off towards the Damascus safe house ...