Slip ups and dead ends - chapter 18

Larissa knew it she drew her gun , Dimitri drew his gun , Rose drew hers and it was an intense stand off. Dimitri was intense his stance of a soldier and eyes of death , Larissa spoke "Rose how did you get your phone back?" ... "He gave it back" Rose replied
"How and when?"
"At the warehouse you know I was there because my phone was nearby and I left before Garry got shot"
"But you said you last saw him at the safehouse and how do you know he was shot we didn't check the body..." the room was at a deadly standoff ,they all realised Rose killed Garry , Dimitri lowered his gun and aimed at his own wife's head. "Rose is this true? please tell me Larissa's lying... please!" Rose handed her phone and Garry's one too, jimmy plugged them in and he saw the evidence and everything made sense. Dimitri dropped his gun he fell to the floor , in pain , in shock , in disbelief, in anger, I. pain ,in regret and reconciliation. "How could you... my wife how could you!" Rose smiled because I'm not the Real Rose I'm a clone the original was switched out with you and you are a clone too Dimitri . " Dimitri drew his knife and was about to stab Rose " Rose yelled "The king would like to invite you to his party , don't disobey his orders"

Dimitri stopped and turned he got his knife and stabbed Larissa , Samantha picked up Dimitri's gun and shot him dead. Samantha then aimed towards Rose , "WHERE ARE THE REAL ROSE AND DIMITTRI AND WHY!?" Samantha sobbing and tears like a waterfall cascaded off her eyes, "Because Makrov wanted to finish what he started three years ago and when Garry was caught he couldn't get to him and so he waited to for his moment to strike..." Samantha gestured the gun for Rose to turn around "and where are the real Rose and Dimitri?" Rose laughed "you couldn't even save them even if you tried but I would like to see you die trying so 'fire base -Phoenix ' " Rose grabbed an old pizza nearby and threw it At Samantha , it hit her and but the time she had gotten rid of the pizza Rose was gone.

Jimmy came over and hugged Samantha and told her that they needed to go and get ready to save the real Rose and Dimitri. jimmy still had roses phone and so looked through it gathering ever amount of data that he could find , Amy called and told them that she had left the Safehouse as Juggerbots were about to destroy it . There was a pillar of smoke in the distance the Damascus Safehouse was gone ,and Amy was making her way towards Samantha