Chapter 11 - Orgin of Cider

124 Years Ago
2020 Australia ,Sydney
31/12 11:21 PM

it's almost time for the midnight fireworks America is at war with the Middle East after the seven days of fire. The seven days of fire is when the Middle East was taken over by the Islamic state and they Hijacked a missiles systems and launched them into the world over a period of as seven days . Millions died and now Congress is taking on the world and calling for the world to help and finally end the reign of evil. I am now in an army base developing a system called %juice to prevent cyber attacks by the enemy and for them not to take over our systems and launch our missiles. Now you would be thinking I should be in the harbour now celebrating New Years but I'm here with no one special to be with, no where to be just here to finish the juice system. Tired so Tired just have to finish this then I can go home.

***

the countdown began, the crowd roared to life and then explosions but not fireworks instead followed by screams and gunfire. I looked outside the window and there a large boat in the harbour shooting and men in the streets killing innocent lives. And then I looked up to the large screen where there was a a New Years broadcast was on and then a message in a weird voice "World War 3 has been declared we will win so run and surrender now! and you will live" it kept replaying and replaying . eventually the military showed up shooting down the bad guys and cleaning up the mes

0:31 AM
"DaCheng the general wants a word with you" the messenger escorted me to the building where the General was temporarily housed. "Sir DaCheng reporting in"
"I see you haven finished your little project yet..."
"No sir I still have much to do and I need a few more people to help"
"Look right now we need a effective solution and looks like your method is not ready so I have moved your head to our weapons department and I have a blank cheque"
"Alright sir but what of my project?"
"Your project will be taken over by Ravenholm and you will be supervising and directing it from time to time" A soldier walked and saluted the general and handed him a report "Alright DaCheng dismissed, Private Jenkowski escort our man to the weapons station at fire base Phoenix"
"Yes sir !,DaCheng please follow me." I followed the soldier out towards a helicopter passing dead bodies and other army personal on the way. As I boarded the helicopter and a girl sat next to me. It was loud at first when we took of the screaming engines of our craft kept us in silence but when we starting flying it became quieter and the engines hummed.

2:01 AM Fire Base Phoenix
I got off and the lady that sat next to me barged me out of the way. "Hey there Ms..." She turned around and shone her name badge at me and it read "Corporal Larissa Jones" she winked at me and continued walking , I headed inside and was then escorted by Ms jones to my new station (Where you work) we went past a large viewing are and I looked down to the factory floor where large Mechanical Beasts lay slumbering with Pilots walking the in and out of the warehouse. In the next warehouse I saw a large furnace melting fone old parts and soldering and putting together virgin steel (Brand new steel, fresh ,untouched and shiny) I was lead into a room where other workers stood there as if they were waiting for me , the view from the viewing area was an armoury and testing equipment that lay there undisterbed. "Good morning all" I said strolling around the room ,Larissa left and the workers responded with a hello and a wave. One of the workers handed over a pen and paper and I looked at her curiously. "What's your name?"
"I am 83113 X2 or you can call me BELLE"
"Okay and the others?"
"Those are 83113 X2 units 2 to 4 and I register as unit 1"
"We'll then I am DaCheng and I am here today to make arms for this upcoming war now what do we have so far?" Unit 3 stepped forward and spoke
"Sir we have nothing so far"
"We'll then let's start working then" I started thinking we needed something that could pack a punch and was awesome" so we got an old m4 and widened the barrel and reinforced it with steel , we then modified the firing mechanisms to shoot 3 bullets per second and then the magazines had to be widened and then the bullets with micro explosives and compressed gas, the shield piercing diamond tipped bullets and finally the best of them all - Eater of souls bullet which was packed with acid that could everything but wax so we coated the bullet in wax and then when we shot to the wax melted and when it hit the target it started to dissolve it which was pretty amazing. W e made so many other bullets and types, one that could even be a microcomputer and hack things all by itself.

- 2 Years of development of the New prototype weapon lead to financial difficulties so this gun was never released but only a few dozen were made- DaCheng and his robots were transferred back to Ravenholm and put there to make cider and then...

Ravenholm Secret Base -- 3 Years later
"I DaCheng is realising today cider to the world and to finally To prevent ourselves from world war 4 and to bring peace and security to this world , I have achieved so many great things in my career and now stop as this war is over and we have won" The whole world watched and clapped

That was a remarkable day on national television we had won the war because of cider ,we loved it we trust it and now we use it...