Fitz POV

Me and Biana decided to arrive to school early that day. I was fine with it, think I'd catch up with some old friends or going to the library for some extra studying. As I wandered the school halls I saw Sophie standing in front of her locker and she looked gorgeous. I've had a crush on her for a long time. I don't know when it started, but I slowly started to realize that I wanted to be more than friends. Of course she couldn't like me back. There were so many other boys, including Dex and Keefe that she could have a crush on. I decided that talking to Sophie would be better than sitting alone in the library while a bunch of girls stared at me so I walked over to her.

"Hey Sophie!" I waited for her to respond but I never got one, she just stared at her locker. "Sophie?" Still with no response I decided to enter her head to make sure everything was alright.

Sophie?

Ah!

Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!

No its ok. Did you need something?

No, but you were just staring at your locker and when I tried calling out your name you didn't answer.

She started to think to herself so I thought she forgot I could hear her thoughts so I decided to stop her before she got to far.

And what?

Nothing! I should head over to class. See you later!

Bye!

Sophie started running down the halls to her next class. I stood there laughing to myself at how our conversation went. I started to wander through the halls again when I passed by the healing center. I peeked through the window and saw Keefe sitting unconscious. 

"Don't worry Keefe." I muttered under my breath. "I'll find a way to bring you back."

I decided that I had to get to class before I started to get angry at something. 

I will bring you back Keefe, and when I do, your mother will pay.

Hey guys! So I decided that instead of writing who is who when Sophie and Fitz are transmitting that Fitz will always be bold and Sophie will always be italics. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you next time! Comment if you have any ideas!

-Casper