Sophie/Fitz POV

I was almost dancing with excitement. Soon, one of my best friends would be waking up from his coma! I looked around the room for a window but I wasn't able to find one. I ran into the hall and saw Fitz waiting outside the door. When he saw me he looked concerned, but I didn't care in the moment all I cared about was getting to the place Mr. Forkle needed me at. And thats when I remembered he needed me at home to get the crystal. I fumbled out my home crystal and brought it into the light. Fitz ran up to me before I could step into the light.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked, he voice filled with worry. 

I thought about how weird I must of looked running out of the room and fumbling with my home crystal without even saying a word.

"I just got news from Mr. Forkle. You should go get everybody and then wait outside of the healing center for me, ok?" I asked.

It took Fitz a second before he realized what might be happening. His face broke out into a grin and he kissed me on my forehead. 

"Just be careful. Don't get to over excited about it ok?" He said.

"I promise. Now go!" I said while shoving him off.

He turned around and smiled at me. I gave him a smile back and stepped into the light to Havenfield. Except, this wasn't Havenfield. Where was I?

---Fitz POV---

I ran into the room and saw everyone standing up and pacing around the room. I will admit, there was a part of me that didn't want to go to the Healing Center. To wait until me and Sophie's connection got stronger. But at the same time, I missed my best friend. I thought about what he might be feeling and how I would want my friends to wake me up if I was in his shoes. I finally got myself together and told everyone what happened.

"I don't know exactly what is happening right now, but Sophie just went back to Havenfield."

Biana looked surprised and hurt. Everyone else just looked shocked.

"Why?" Dex asked.

"Did we do something wrong?" Marella asked.

"If she hurt!" Biana asked.

"Is Sophie..." Linh started.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled. Its hard to talk when everyone is asking you questions so I decided to silence them. I did feel bad that it had to be Linh though. She'd already had a tough day.

"Sophie went there because of something with Mr. Forkle. We are supposed to be at the Healing Center.

Biana gasped, Tam rolled his eyes, Dex looked confused, and Linh was bursting from excitement. Marella ran up to me, earning a jealous look from Tam, and she shouted "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PEOPLE LETS GO!"

We all ran to the leap master, ignoring our parents calls asking us where we were going. 

Once we reached the top we all held hands and I yelled.

"THE HEALING CENTER." 

And we all stepped through the light. 

We ran into Keefe's room and called for Elwin. He didn't look to surprised to see us. Instead he just smiled.

"Sophie isn't here yet and I need to finish some medicine. Would you wait outside?"

We all nodded and went outside the Healing Center to wait. About 15 minutes later Mr. Forkle showed up. He was breathing heavily and looked up at us with confusion.

"Wheres Sophie." Mr. Forkle asked in more of a demanding way and not a question.

"We don't know. Fitz said she went to Havenfield and you were the one she talked to so we assumed you were with here. She told us to wait here."Biana said.

Mr. Forkle muttered some not nice words and I started to panic.

"What happened." I demanded Mr. Forkle.

He looked up at me with sympathy before he said.

"Miss Foster is in trouble. She may either be hiding as we hope or..." He trailed off. 

"Or what!" I said getting angrier by the minutes of silence.

"She may have been killed or taken." He answered.

Hi Sophitz shippers! I need a name to call you guys so if you have any ideas about what you want me to call you write it in the comments along with any ideas you have and vote. So I know this is a short chapter compared to some of my other ones but I just wrote this all in about 20 minutes after reading Always there Fitzphie4thewin and decided to update my story! I hope you enjoy this chapter because when I started it I had a completely different idea in mind but I decided to twist some things up. (By a lot.) Anyway I hope you enjoyed and see you next chapter!

-Casper