Sophie POV

WARNING! THERE IS SOME VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER AND POSSIBLY DEATH! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Grady gave Edaline a hug before his eyes showed fear. I turned around to see 5 black hooded figures walking towards them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SOPHIE WATCH OUT!" She heard someone yell.
But Sophie wasn't paying attention. Instead she saw Ruy capture her in a force field as the Neverseen proceeded to head towards Grady and Edaline.

"EDALINE! Take Grady out of here! Run and go find help!" Sophie yelled to Edaline as Gethen started moving towards her force field instead of Grady and Edaline.

"Well, well, well. Looks like the little Moonlark doesn't know what shes up against this time." Gethen spat at her. Smiling a slimy grim. He moved his hand to his belt, and there was none other than the sword he had used to kill the other Mr. Forkle. 

"Get away from my daughter." Grady commanded.

Grady must have mesmerized him because Gethen immediately took a couple steps back. 

"Edaline, I can't say this another time. Please take Grady to Elwin and get the others. I'll be fine." I told Edaline in the calmest voice I could, but I didn't know how much it would convince her.

Hey I transmitted to both Grady and Edaline. I know this is scary, but I've been through this. I can not lose someone else to the hands of the Neverseen. I can take care of myself for the time being. Please go. I promise you I'll come back safe and sound.

Edaline started to cry and she hugged onto Grady even more. 'I love you' she mouthed. And Grady gave her a wink and mouthed 'be careful.' Before they turned to the Neverseen.

" We have refused to leave." They said. The Neverseen stopped moving and smiled at her.

"Good choice." Brant said. 

"You wish." Edaline said. She pulled out her light leaping crystal before she and Grady were whisked away.

She heard Gethen mutter some bad words under his breath before turning to Sophie. 

"Bring down the shield Ruy." Gethen said.

Sophie was shocked and didn't even register that he was moving in on her until he grabbed the collar of her tunic. He smiled at her, before he slapped her across the face and threw her to the ground. He laughed at her and Sophie did the best to keep in her tears. The pain moved across her entire cheek, but she knew that she could bear it.

"Now that I know who 3 of you are, Brant, Gethen and Ruy. Nice to see you again by the way. Long time no see. But I would like to see the rest of you." Sophie smiled innocently at them. 

Sophie heard a woman laughing and she turned her head to one of the mysterious cloaked figures.

"Oh Sophie, still think you can sweet talk us to distract us eh?" The woman laughed again. But this time, Sophie new exactly who this was. Sophie glared at the woman, disgusted by her.

"Oh Sophie theres no need for that. I'm just here to check up on everyone." The woman said.

"You just wanted to know if anything happened to Keefe so you could try to  take and use him." Sophie growled.

"Sophie! I am hurt. There is no reason why a mother can't check up on her son. But I am proud of you for figuring something out on your own!" Lady Gisela laughed.

Sophie tried to stand up, but she got dizzy and fell back into the floor. Everyone laughed at her, but Sophie tried to get back up again ignoring the dizziness and facing the final Neverseen member.