Sophie POV

I was focusing on my breathing. It was all I could do. My brain felt like a mess and I couldn't move. There were small dreams that entered my brain, but I pushed them away. I was scared that if I focused on something else, my breathing might stop. I also felt the need to listen to Fitz because I knew that what ever he told me was to help me. Its crazy how everything happened. Like an hour ago I was at Everglen with all my friends and now I don't know if I'm still at Havenfield or the Healing Center.

I focus an taking another breath, when another dream starts to enter my mind. Except this time, it looks different. Like my memories came together and created a scene. Silveny and her babies are playing in a meadow while I'm sitting on a log next to Fitz. We're snuggled up next to each other while watching the alicorns. I feel safe and warm, like no matter what happened we could get through this. I turn to look up at Fitz, and he's smiling while watching the alicorns. He looks down at me and gives me a kiss. Even though it wasn't real, it still felt nice to feel his lips on mine again. The memory dream starts to dissolve leaving me alone with my thoughts. I focus on my breathing again as little scenes from different memories start to come and go.

---Time Skip---

Its been a while, I know it has. Time is messed up, you never know if its been an hour or only minutes, its just a mess. Memories are still coming back by pieces, but nothing makes to much sense. The thing I don't understand about the memories, is that their not mine. I've never seen These things and yet, I'm still the one in each memory. The memories are only through my eyes. I've been trying to wake up, but it hasn't worked yet. Every time that I do, a new memory comes up. It gets frustrating that I can't open my eyes, but I've been trying my best. 

Last time was different though. When I tried to wake up, scenes ad memories of terrible things filled my mind, along with guilt. The guilt and the terror rose, and the monster decided to take control of that. It started to wake and claw at my memories. It used me as a ladder to its success, a success that I did not want to see happen. I decided to try and think of things that made me happy, or relaxed, but nothing happened. The monster still climbed up the ladder, determined to make it to the top. It kept on going until one memory appeared in my head, it was me and Fitz's first kiss. The monster fled and left me alone, and this time I was glad. I would rather be alone then with a monster.

---Another time skip---

My guess would be that it has been about 3-4 days since the monster left. It starts to stir sometimes, but I kept it in control by playing Flori made for her in her mind. This went on for days, and I was getting bored. This couldn't be a sedative, but what was it? Something weird that was making me sleep forever? I don't really know. My brain is always fuzzy and it takes a lot of my energy just to play Flori's song in my head. I am determined to wake up soon, I just don't know when. I start to feel everything go dark, and thats when I realized that I wasn't fully asleep, and that part of my consciousness was still awake. I decided to fall into the darkness and sleep without the monster, or dreams. Just nothing.

---Sorry but another time skip---

I felt a sharp jolt of pain in my arm. I don't know whats happening, except that I just half woke up to something sharp being put in my hand. I've still been in that dark sleep for who knows how long, I haven't woken up at all. But I don't have much time to think about it because my insides swell up and its to hard to breath. My mind goes foggy and a painful searing red color comes into my mind. My body is in pain and I feel like the life inside me is slipping away. And then it stops. The pain, the swelling, and the color. Its like life was just replanted inside me. Thats when I realize someone just gave me limbium. But the only person who knows how to stop it is Mr. Forkle. I push my eyes open and they actually did! I opened my eyes!

Someone came crashing down on me with a huge hug and started crying. My mind was to fuzzy to even notice that because I was to stuck on the idea that I had just opened my eyes! 

"I just opened my eyes." I said/whispered. I didn't mean to say it, I accidentally just blurted it out.

"Yeah, yeah you did Sophie. I've missed you." The person said. His voice and a dark accent and he wad wearing a green outfit. I took in his looks before realizing who it was.

"Fitz?" I asked.

He let go of me and knelt down in front of my cot.

"Yep, its me. You have no idea how much I've missed you." Fitz said, tears still watering down his checks.

It was my turn to give him a hug. I basically feel on him because if the movement and my body did not agree with it. I let out a little wince and Fitz chuckled.

"Be careful there Miss Foster. We do not need you to get another injury after just recently waking up from your last." Someone behind me said.

I turned around as quickly as a could making Fitz get hit with a lot of hair. I quickly apologized before looking to see who was the person who said the previous statement. I had a feeling it was Mr. Forkle, and I was right. But that wasn't what surprised me. Standing next to him were Grady and Edaline, Della and Alden, Biana, Dex, Tam, Marella, Linh, and the rest of the team Valiant group. My eyes must have been pretty big because everyone let out a little laugh. Dex came running towards me, but before he reached me he slowed down and gave me a gentle hug. Grady and Edaline followed him and joined the hug. Fitz must of walked towards the group because when they all let go of the hug, he was holding onto his dad. Next Biana, Tam, Marella, and Linh barreled me in a hug and everyone laughed at their excitement. Della and Alden joined in on the hug and they all had tears in their eyes. Next, team Valiant came up. They didn't hug me, but they did give small side hugs or smiles. Mr. Forkle and Elwin just stood their grounds and watched. After everyone had their 'turn', I signaled for Fitz to come back. He looked at me confused so I pointed at him and then at the cot. He still looked a bit confused and worried, but he was for the most part happy and sat down next to me, keeping a distance. I rolled my eyes and almost sat on his lap and snuggled next to him. He smiled down at me and his eyes never left me. I looked over to see Grady mostly calm, but still ready to pounce on Fitz. Della and Edaline were giving us sappy smiles while Alden just nodded his head in approval.

"Well I hate to break this up, but I should check on Sophie's vitals." Elwin said.

Fitz started to make his way back over to the group but I grabbed his hand and pointed to the chair on the other side of the cot. It was still close by, but far enough. Elwin came over and put on his glasses and examined all my cuts and burns. I looked like a living mummy. My body was in casts and even though I could still move, it was still really stiff. My side was in a huge cast, my back and upper arm was in a cast from the stabs, and my arm with the burn had a small bandage wrapped around it.

"Everything seems to be healing, but please try not to move around any more, I don't want any of your cuts to reopen." Elwin said.

I nodded my head to assure him I would be careful and he left to go into his office for what would most likely be a lot of medicine. Once Elwin left I noticed that everyone was wearing green, which normally isn't good.

"Why is everyone dressed like that?" I asked.

Grady and Edaline came up to sit by me and I reached my hand out to hold Fitz's hand for comfort. Grady glared at our hands for a second before turning his attention on me. Fitz tried to let go, but I held onto his hand tighter.

"There was a ceremony a couple days ago to celebrate someone." Grady said.

"Who was it?" I asked, getting worried.

Edaline gave me a small smile and said "You."

Hey lemons! So its been way to long sense I last updated! And I apologize! I just got back from a trip with my family to the Mall of America! If you haven't been there you should most defiantly go. I also have some family that live there and my aunt just had a baby girl so we went down to meet her. But that is no excuse. So just an update about my schedule so you can know when to expect updates. This weekend I will have some family over so I most likely will update Friday and won't end up updating until Tuesday. Then theres the 4th of July coming up and on the 8th I will be getting braces. On the 12 of July I will be going on a family trip with my moms side of the family to a cabin for about a week. So don't go to hard on me and my lack of updating! You guys have been amazing so far! Vote and comment!

-Casper