Sophie POV

OMG! I couldn't believe Fitz had just asked me on a date! My mind was racing with a bunch of ideas on where we could go, what we should do, how long it would, what time we'd go...

"Sophie?" Fitz asked. Looking really nervous.

"Hm?"

"You zoned out again." He said.

"Oh, um well I'd love to go on date with you!" I said, realizing I'd forgotten to answer him.

He smiled and kissed me. I smiled against his lips and kissed him back.

In the middle of one of our kisses, we heard Linh's voice come through the halls.

"TIMES UP PEOPLE! ITS BEEN 7 MINUTES!"

I gave Fitz let out a groan and I giggled at him. I gave him one quite peck before opening the door with Fitz trailing behind me.

We got out of the closet and found Linh walking down the halls with Biana and Tam. 

"HEY GUYS!" Fitz called out.

They all turned to the sound of his voice and smiled at us. When we caught up to them, Biana looked at me and gave me a smirk. I started blushing which made her and Linh laugh.

"So, how was it?" Biana asked.

"It was good." I said, not realizing how weird that sounded. "We talked about a lot of things and it helped our cognate bond." I said, after realizing what Tam's smirk was for.

"Well, we still need to find Marella and Dex." Linh said. "Who knows whats taking us so long to find them."

Both Biana and Tam immediately stood up straighter and raced down the hallways at a quicker pace. Me, Fitz, and Linh started laughing and slowly trailed behind them. As we were walking down the 3rd hall, me, Fitz and Linh were still laughing while Biana and Tams search was became more hectic. Once they found them in a very spacious closet sitting down on opposite ends talking to each other, Biana and Tam both dragged out their girlfriend and boyfriend out into the hall and clung onto their hands like their lives depended on it. That only made me, Fitz, and Linh laugh harder. I fell to the floor and started rolling on my side while tears fell because I was laughing so hard. After everybody saw the sight of me those who were already laughing started laughing even harder if thats possible. Biana looked mad, but also amused, Tam showed no emotion and Dex and Marella looked around confused.

"Um I'm sorry but did we miss something?" Dex asked.

I tried to stop my laughter, but that wasn't possible. Instead I gave Fitz a pleading look for him to understand as I continued in my laughter.

" Biana and Tam *laughter* were trying to look  *laugh* for you everywhere *laugh* but they couldn't find you!" By the end of the sentence Fitz was on the floor laughing with me.

Because me and Fitz were in no condition to talk Linh calmed down and explained the rest of the story to Dex and Marella. When she finished, Dex looked like he was about to explode from laughter, but he was trying to keep it together. Eventually he couldn't help himself and started laughing. Biana lightly smacked his arm and the best Dex could do was send her an apologetic smile and keep laughing. Marella, looked like she had just been asked the most wonderful news. I'm guessing she took this as a 'Tam really cares about me' situation. She had the felling of love in her eyes but she was laughing a little as well.

We all decided to head into a spacious room near by. Once we got into the room Biana started making a conversation about her and Dex and Marella and Tam with the entire group. They started planning group dates and a bunch of stuff I didn't bother listening to. I completely forgot about my imparter that was in my pocket until it started buzzing. Everyone looked at me as I brought it out. I saw that it was Mr. Forkle and decided that it would be easier to take the call in private. 

"I'll be right back, just need to take this call. Should be quick so continue the conversation on without me!" I said and I ran back out into the hallway. Just to make sure no one was eavesdropping on the conversation, I went into a different room down at the other end of the hallway to answer the call.

"Hi Mr. Forkle! Whats up?" I asked, trying to keep my voice calm, even though I was a nervous wreck inside. What if the news was about the Neverseen or Keefe?

"Well, Sophie, as you know Keefe was sadly put under a coma during our last battle. And we have received  information about his current status and how to put him into the next stage."

I froze. I knew where this was going, and I couldn't believe it. I almost dropped my imparter because the news was huge, it was great actually.

"Where are you?" I asked him, wanting to get there as soon as possible.

"Where I am is none of your concern, but where you should go, that is where you should be asking about." Mr. Forkle answered me.

What kind of answer if that!? My mind rolled through so many reasons that I should be there when I remembered I should be focusing on Keefe.

"Where do I need to go?" I asked.

"I'll send someone over to Havenfield to deliver a crystal to your next destination. When you get to the destination, there will be a gnome waiting for you to help you get all the tools and ingredients we need." 

"And this is for what I think it is, right?" I asked, praying for me to be right.

Mr. Forkle smiled, then he answered me, "Yes, Sophie. By tomorrow morning, we should be having a visit with Keefe."

Hi! So I know it hasn't really been that long since I last updated but I found sometime! Golf was inside and boring today because it was raining but at least it gave me time to update! I'm super excited about next chapter! I already have a bunch of ideas in mind on how its gonna go but after that, I'm stumped. I honestly only really planned up to Keefe's awake and a couple of chapters after that and then I don't know what to write. If I am not able to find anything to write about I may just end this book and be done with it in a few chapters. So if you want this book to continue comment your ideas for the book! There are no stupid ideas. See you in the next chapter! Bye!

-Casper